Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears (29230 Views)

Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by codedguy1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is just to pave way to pay amnesty to Boko Haram.

It is not possible for him to cancel amnesty payments to the militants and then negotiate give those cold blooded murderers called Boko Haram.

That's my thinking!
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Brightology2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls tell d booharist 4 me.his numerious e-cow re jst too dull lyk dia master 2 comprehend simple truth.smh 4 dem
neocortex:

You know brightology2 is saying the truth, it is the fear of Tompolo
that forced Buhari to change is mind.

Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by bejeria101(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
The last cow benders wönt answer this yet,from an EMPTY TREASURY?
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Dsegsam(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

They know better now than to mess with the Niger- Delta.....

for those Nairalanders who have family members and friends studying abroad under the amnesty program please let us know as soon as their school fees are paid together with allowances or not.

The government must pay every farthing before amnesty ends by December.

I haven't being paid here...study in UK anyway
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Akpan107(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
SenseiX:
Tompolo grin tongue
Jokes apart though, Bubu has done some reasonable stuff for the Niger Delta this week, UNEP report implementation process commencement, Payment of ex militants arrears and appointment of a Niger Deltan as NNPC GMD,
buhari has no option than to pay, and the oil belong to us. we own the oil and 98% of Nigerian wealth.

Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Hadizam: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the the federal ministry of works to pay the salary arrears of our brothers/sisters. There was a massive recruitments of engineers in the federal ministry of works, which was done through the federal civil service commission in the year 2011. My brother was offered appointment letter, he did documentation and induction training together with other engineers. But they have not been paid their salary arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is nineteen (19) months. The second thing apart from the salary arrears is their FIRST 28 DAYS allowances.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Buhari is a man of integrity....a man any sane man wouldn't doubt his imminent success....a man true to his words....I wish presidency was a permanent seat!! angry

me too...when you you get the right guy,that understand his or her job...let him or her do their job,till they die....all of us have to die one day,anyway....democratie is a bulllshit system..........
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by onoja12: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2015
just listen to yourself

INTROVERT:

They know better now than to mess with the Niger- Delta.....

for those Nairalanders who have family members and friends studying abroad under the amnesty program please let us know as soon as their school fees are paid together with allowances or not.

The government must pay every farthing before amnesty ends by December.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by ollyruffy: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Only waiting for december to come. If this rubbish continue after then, boko haram must also be given amnesty.

Then another group will start their own militancy/insurgency and also get amnesty as their reward for the criminalty.

We have 6 political zones in nigeria. 2 zones are in already,other zones will soon join the race.

Only happens in the jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by billyG(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Gabbysky:
This dude called buhari get luck walai.... Operation 12 monkeys for start for him backyard. Nonsensical ingredient.
Just a rumoured meeting called by Gen. Tompolo, the so-called C-in-C cum General done piss for pants, de cry everywhere...
Come December, we re-negotiate the earnings and increase it to 100K, else the Oil and Gas would stop flowing...
The next meeting with the freedom fighters this October would adequately address this.
Nothing for boko haram and other PARASITES. .. we only need their votes to get a muppet into Aso Rock.
Long live SS & SE.
Nigeria get small luck
Yu must be one of d coprophagus monkey.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
TheImp:
Nigeria pays a minimum wage of 18000 and pays ex militants 65000 a month to abstain from violence, I am a Niger Deltan myself but it just seems odd......
Well at least this should keep the peace for now
No b from der d moni dey come from weey dem dey take pay d 18k abi. I'm also a niger deltan myself

Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Atlantian: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Eeser:
Call Buhari go-slow If you like. One thing you cannot take away from the daura born politician is that he surely know how and when to get things done.
Wailers, over to you
You are silly. He was testing the waters to know if he can succeed in stopping the Amnesty, when Tompolo called that meeting, the rattles were uneasy. Bayelsa Governor has longed briefed the dullard on the impending doom if oil pipeline is blown up. The dullard had no choice.

Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by jimi4us: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Eeser:
Call Buhari go-slow If you like. One thing you cannot take away from the daura born politician is that he surely know how and when to get things done.
Wailers, over to you
hahahahaha mumuu I thought buhari will do dis buhari will do that. you don dey change goal post abi? odee. una nova see anything. dis light una dey get from our gas una no like am abi? heidiots.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by jimi4us: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Toktee:
Noisemaker,what did you people do when obj lockup the terrorist called Asari dokubo in dss underground cell for a very longtime,lazy people,the amnesty will soon come to an end,you guys should better go look for a job.
imagine yoloba man dey call person lazy. funniest joke of the year. yorubas that contribute 0% revenue for this Nigeria. anything we give una make una collect chop. by next year we are going to increase it to 100k. if not, buhari will cry again in public.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Tonnierichy(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

me too...when you you get the right guy,that understand his or her job...let him or her do their job,till they die....all of us have to die one day,anyway....democratie is a bulllshit system..........
Yes ooooo
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Otunbatrafford: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
PMB always on point. Now I'm feeling like a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by Akexstinger(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sometimes it surprises me that we fail to digest stuffs very well. Where and when did buhari say he wasn't gonna pay the amnesty boys their allowee? Of course, the program was billed to end in December by the past administration and it will still end in December and that doesn't mean that the boys will not be paid their allowee as accrued to them by the law establishing the amnesty program.
As for those wailing like a wailing goats which I believe are mostly the ignoramic igbos who don't know anything when it comes to Nigerian politics and events, that's why you always on the side-lanes. Who is tompolo? Was he able to successfully convene his meetings for the ex-militants? So where is the threat coming from? Who is tompolo where John Togo is? But now, General John Togo is no more.
Re: Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears by kane33: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Akpabio: 20 APC Senators Ready To Join PDP / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP