Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

i just love star wars!!! dont you? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / i just love star wars!!! dont you? (1268 Views)

"The Real".......You'll Just Love It / (video) Interview With Funke Jenifa Akindele. Dont We Just LOVE Her? / Nairaland Star Wars Fans Unite! Roll Call! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i just love star wars!!! dont you? by babyspice: 1:07pm On May 19, 2005
hello people, the force is strong with this one!!! grin i love evrything about the movies, i think goerge lucas(the creator/director) is inspired. anyone have anything to say about it.
cool stuff.
May the Force Be With you....Always!!!
wink wink wink
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Hunter(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2005
yeah i think there pretty good, didn't dare try and go to the cinema's today to see it (would of been packed out with super nerd people dressed up in costumes tongue )
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Allenpowered(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2005
i can't wait to watch it...i'll probably wait for the pirated copies to come out tongue
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Seun(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2005
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Hunter(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2005
It's apparantly already leaked on to the internet, so if your prepared to wait a while, while it downloads i suppose you could get it that way grin
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by legry(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2005
May the force be with you all and learn to follow the true Jedi way, I watched the movie yesterday and i must say this its was DA bomb, the transformation of ANAKIN SKYWALKER to the DARK DARTH VADER was shocked the fight scenes, the emotional scenes even the comical scenes were all put and packaged well, well Mr Lucas i give you salute you have just answered allot of questions and you have ended a great saga, "The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda. Te final fight scene between Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi was awesome, i heard Dan foster on radio this morning asking if the real reason for Skywalkers transformation to the darkside was shown in the movie, answer is YES..... it was clear the dude went from totally Mr nice to almighty Evil. get to Silverbird Cinemas, buy that ticket and some pop-corn, take your sit and allow the force take you to a new level never be tempted or drawn to the dark side for hate and anger only will you see. SEE YA!! cool grin cool wink wink
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Chigszy(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2005
I am not a star wars fan. and i heard that the latest one that just came out was a dissapointment. (but that depends on who reported to me ...) a couple of my friends say it and they did not like it.
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2005
well I've never watched any of the star wars film save one episode of it's TV series and Space balls http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800119952 (a film which mimics it, sort of what the scary movies series-1,2 & 3 do today).  we had a copy of the film (space balls) when I was a kid and we used to watch it over and over again...very hilarious man.

hey did anybody hear about the star wars film made by some die hard fans? cool if u ask me. I heard about it on ABC's Good morining america.
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by whizkid(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2005
I am not a star war fan but can anyone explain to me why, they skipped episode three and went ahead to release episodes four and five? Now they finally release three?
Re: i just love star wars!!! dont you? by angelak(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2005
nope dont like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(1) (Reply)

Increased Your Hi.tv Station With Additional 10 Exclusive Channel / Galaxy Tv / Shutter Island Is Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.