Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mourinho Is Close To Staying In Chelsea 4ever - Signs Major New Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Is Close To Staying In Chelsea 4ever - Signs Major New Contract (336 Views)

Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / Bournemouth Are Staying In The Premier League – Defoe / BREAKTHROUGH : This Arsenal Star Is Close To Signing New Contract (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Is Close To Staying In Chelsea 4ever - Signs Major New Contract by 080football(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Here is the official statement from Chelsea official website

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce Jose Mourinho has signed a new four-year contract.

The new deal, announced on the eve of the new season, will keep the 52-year-old at Stamford Bridge until at least 2019.

WITH STATS LIKE THE ONES BELOW...HMMM

Mourinho led Chelsea to her first Premier League title in five years last season, while also securing the Capital One Cup by beating Tottenham at Wembley in March.

Last season Chelsea were the only club in all four divisions to be unbeaten at home, winning the title with three matches to spare.

During his first spell with the club between 2004 and 2007 he was twice a league champion, lifting both the FA Cup and League Cup (twice), before enjoying success at both Inter Milan and Real Madrid.

Mourinho’s 70 per cent win rate is better than any other manager in Premier League history, while our 95-point haul in 2004/05 remains unmatched.

Mourinho said: ‘If the club is happy, I am happy. I think this is a normal thing for me to sign a new contract. It is important we have this continuity and I hope we can enjoy more success in the future – for the fans, the players and the club.

‘I said when I returned here two years ago that I have a special feeling for this club and nothing changed. It is the club closest to my heart and I am very happy to know I will be staying here for a long time.’

Club director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are very happy that Jose has committed four more years to the club. Since his arrival two years ago he has carefully developed the playing squad and brought trophies to Stamford Bridge. We look forward to the next four years and the continued success of the team.’

SOURCE: Chelsea official.

for more on this story and other really hot news out of the oven go to our page http://www.080football.com/breaking-newz-mourinho-signs-4-years-contract-extension/

Also don't forget to share..
Re: Mourinho Is Close To Staying In Chelsea 4ever - Signs Major New Contract by okpamson15(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sport news no the ever make front page i dnt know y.

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo Opens Epl Account / Can Blessing Okagbare Become The World Champion In Beijing? / You Can Be The Next Star In 15mins From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.