Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. (53859 Views)

Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) / Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by sigiyaya(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
mancheeutd:

like father like son
Who the hell is this and how did you this pic
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by mancheeutd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Who the hell is this and how did you this pic

how did u this pics? it makes no sense to me...you've not asked the right question...you typed rubbish they liked your post you were happy now that you feeling uncomfortable i hope they will support you in your agony trust me u either edit your post or the next place you will be seeing it with another body will surprise you toothless bull dog
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by sigiyaya(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
mancheeutd:

how did u this pics? it makes no sense to me...you've not asked the right question...you typed rubbish they liked your post you were happy now that you feeling uncomfortable i hope they will support you in your agony trust me u either edit your post or the next place you will be seeing it with another body will surprise you toothless bull dog
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin To hell with you and your ass grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by mancheeutd(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin To hell with me and my fathers ass grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good let the game begin
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by sigiyaya(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
mancheeutd:

Good let the game begin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dat gai in red want pick-pocket police? @pix1
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by kane33: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. by DianaJ(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin ; grin grin grin Nigerian police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.