Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music (31685 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Vicky72(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
A fan tweeted at Dr Sid saying "I don warn u before @iamdrsid quit music u no wan hear abi"..And Dr Sid replied
I don't understand the language ur speaking, the word quit doesn't exist in my dictionary. Sorry'
No chill at all..

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportmusic.net/dr-sid-replies-fan-who-warned-him-to-quit-music/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by alonzoiv(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
True talk. MODIFIED. I dedicate this FTC feat to the Egyptian government on the successful opening of the Suez Canal and to Vodafone Egypt for fast network speed incomparable to the Empty-hen that obtains in Nigeria my fatherland. God bless Nigeria and everyone who clicks on the LIKE icon on this comment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by donholy28(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Looku looku d more u look d less u see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by stexsy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think its the best advice...

38 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Akeelahtunez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigerians always taking panadol 4sumelse's headache.
Anyways DR SIDI asiri aint dat good tru,but even if d music doesn't pay his bills anymore med will..so leave him alone

13 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by excellentmomma(f): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dr Sid has got talent so what's that one saying.

I heard he is a real medical doctor too, is it easy to combine both? Cut him some slack and face ur front Mr

53 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by pretydiva(f): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2015
I luv his response. People should learn when 2 keep their mouth shut

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Teekrayne(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2015
How dat one affect my breakfast?

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

I heard he is a real medical doctor too, is it easy to combine both? Cut him some slack and face ur front Mr
na Dentist, I hear ooo

68 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by DrLee(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2015
the guy is making his money and an unknown person is complaining! joblessness.

28 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by realtestament(m): 12:58am On Aug 08, 2015
"I don't understand the language u're speaking, the word quit doesn't exist in my dictionary"

I jux love his reply

57 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by brixton: 2:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Dr.Sid got a new hit... # kabiyesi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Afrok(m): 2:43am On Aug 08, 2015
That moment when u check the acct balance of the adviser and its no way near that of Dr.Sid, u'll just feel like cry for the adviser Cos he isn't better embarassed.
Some Nigerians business is taking the blade for another man's tumor.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by free2ryhme: 3:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Vicky72:

A fan tweeted at Dr Sid saying "I don warn u before @iamdrsid quit music u no wan hear abi"..And Dr Sid replied
I don't understand the language ur speaking, the word quit doesn't exist in my dictionary. Sorry'
No chill at all..

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportmusic.net/dr-sid-replies-fan-who-warned-him-to-quit-music/

SID dey vex oooo grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by korazon(f): 3:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Nice response! smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Eapps(f): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2015
grin lol who is that wicked person you want to kill dr sid music is his life o poor boy has toiling up and down now he has managed to look successful and you want him to quit ah that thing for pain dr sid well sha
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
YELLOW BAR PEOPLE, THEM NO GO FIND JOB DO, IF YOU DEY PROSPEROUS IN YOUR LIFE THEM GO STILL WAN PULL YOU DOWN

8 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by gurunlocker: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
and this on FP?
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by rozayx5(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
he is a dentist

shud just relocate to canada undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2015
lol
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
who is doctor sid? I thought doctor normally works in the hospital, do they sing music too? maybe he change career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by idongesit88: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
Bros don't mind them follow ur heart n achieve ur dreams, meanwhile enjoy ur life 2 d fullest

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Damalex4luv(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
I hate people who easily rush to criticize others talent or career not that they are better than them oooo, but what they don't know is that if you're the type that always finds fault in people or always looks down on getting to the top will be so difficult for you. Let's appreciate people in there doings and encourage them instead of always criticising them.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by fabulous85: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

dentist
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
All these MAD people posing as 'fans' sha. If its me i won't even respond to such mumus!
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by NotNairalandi(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
Doctor by Certificate and Musician by proffession!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by Nonybb: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
If think DrSid should quit, what would he say of Sid's former mate Dbanj. It means Dbanj should not only quit but drop music as a career

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by hakeem4(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
I was in my house when trailer came to jam me

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Hehehe
When graduates use ur in place of you're, it makes me angry...very angry. angry

7 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
K
Re: Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music by MistaHumble(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
I feel you bro... You have indeed done well for yourself and got nothing to loose cus you can still dust your certificate and become that babes doctor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.