Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account (864 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by jamex93(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
To me I think this is one of the best encouraging words I have ever heard from a Nigerian politician

1 Share

Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
truth
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by fromnigeria(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
yea
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by Swaggzkid: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2015
For me,

A POLITICIAN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A POLITICIAN

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE WORDS OF HIS.

HE MIGHT BE DRUNK AT THE TIME HE POSTED THAT!

2 Likes

Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by jamex93(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:
For me,

A POLITICIAN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A POLITICIAN

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE WORDS OF HIS.

HE MIGHT BE DRUNK AT THE TIME HE POSTED THAT!

for y na

I tell u not all politician are the same

just d same way u use to tell DAT gal that u r different from other guys
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
truth

yea
so so tru
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by Motivatore: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
I must admit, ever since he became a Governor, he's really become Fascinating as regards his perceptions and ideologies about life and governance! Me thinks he'll succeed very well.

I see a Future Preisdent! But errrm, make i nor talk am finish, because of some guys here named after a Band that begins with "W".
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by Gr8amechi: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Truth
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by jamex93(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Motivatore:
I must admit, ever since he became a Governor, he's really become Fascinating as regards his perceptions and ideologies about life and governance! Me thinks he'll succeed very well.

I see a Future Preisdent! But errrm, make i nor talk am finish, because of some guys here named after a Band that begins with "W".

lolx

but I tink u just said the ryt tin
Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by kestolove95(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Afta destroying and forcefully collctn peoples land with half payment u hia begging Allah for forgivnes...hidiot

1 Like

Re: Words Posted By Govt Nasir El-rufai On His FB Account by tunwumi: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Beware and be aware.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Obasanjo Licking Ice Cream In Public Has Got Everyone Laughing / PHOTO: Have You Ever Seen This Type Of Storey Building? / What The Start The Can't Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.