Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter (706 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by Johnpele: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2015
This 52 year old mum shocked many when
she revealed she still breastfeeds her six year old daughter.She has also fired back about the comments she has received from critics. Maha Al Musa, 52, from Australia, shared photos of her still nursing daughter Aminah.

In Aussie TV show Inside Story: Mother Knows Best,she says "My heart goes out to people who criticise me & I respect people's criticism.

"This isn't about breastfeeding children. This is about the attack and disrespect of the feminine."I have never had anybody come to me when I'm breastfeeding Aminah and said a nasty word against me."People can say whatever they like. I know what I'm doing as a mother, I've raised three beautiful, healthy, intelligent, well- adjusted children and that's all that matters to
me."

Source: www.amebofamily.com

Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by Rtopzy(f): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2015
What! Are u kidding me?
Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by boboLIL(m): 3:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Wateva rocks ur world ,,,, kip hitting on it.....
Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by anuma1(m): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015
I smell gay
Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by 7footre(m): 5:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Well ma kid bro suckled for a very long time too prolly stopped around 7 or 8. He had to stop when we started teasing him, don't blame mum thou he was given birth to 10 years after my youngest sister birth

1 Like

Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:27am On Aug 08, 2015
She's enjoyin d sexual therapy, bt frm her kids? Thats sexual abuse angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by orisa37: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2015
She is gay.
Re: In Australia: Meet The Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 6 Year Old Daughter by omostar: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
That is ridiculous!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! / The DJ Kept Playing"oga Titus". / B Joshua's Daughter Reveals Dad's Hidden Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.