Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil (2134 Views)

Help Me In Sourcing For Electrical Jobs I Want To Be Self Employed / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid / Interested In Sourcing For Funds For Your Start Up? Then This Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by adebayo4ng(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Good day fellow naira land members, we at Seedtime&Harvest Investment Services Ltd are looking for serious people who can source for used engine oil in large quantities from the North Central, Southern, Eastern and Western part of Nigeria in minimum of 300 litters, gather it in plastic vessels, give us a call and we will tell you when we will come and pick it up and pay you. pls only serious minded people are allowed to call, if you don't have the product please don't bother calling. Instead of looking for white collar job this can get you self employed for a very long time. you can store the oil in either of the vessels in the attached picture, if you use the White vessel we will pay for it and it content but if you use the blue we will only pay for the content. thanks

Adebayo
08137803408, 08072057493

Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Michelbare(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Is this for real
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by ikbnice(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2015
i wil b very much interested in this, hw much cn d blue nd white vessel fetch me each.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by dejavski(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow! This is awesome
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by adebayo4ng(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2015
we buy between 30-60 per litter which depends on the quality of the engine oil, we advise you handle it with care to avoid contaminant like water and dirt.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by ikbnice(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2015
where ar u based 'cos am in Ondo state.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by adebayo4ng(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
any where you are in the region we stated above we can come and pick it ones you have the Used engine oil in large quantity.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by ikbnice(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
adebayo4ng:
we buy between 30-60 per litter which depends on the quality of the engine oil, we advise you handle it with care to avoid contaminant like water and dirt.
u nid to organize a seminar on hw to knw d bst engine oil.
adebayo4ng:
any where you are in the region we stated above we can come and pick it ones you have the Used engine oil in large quantity.
u nid to organize a seminar on hw to knw d bst engine oil.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Ifiegboria(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2015
300 litres is quite much and the container too. I'm not tyring to discourage anyone becos I'm interested too
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by chopchop2015(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
@op please how much are you paying for each litre or can ? please don't avoid my question! tanku grin
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
adebayo4ng:

Used oil is already contaminated
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by sunsplash99(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
How much would u buy per liter of used engine oil?
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Jimohsunday: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
you have to state how much are u going to be buying a litre so that when I want to obtained it I can know how much it will be my gain.
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Ritchiee: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jimohsunday:
you have to state how much are u going to be buying a litre so that when I want to obtained it I can know how much it will be my gain.
The guy has not been very honest for not telling people how much they are going to buy a litre and he should know that almost all used engine oil remain contaminated with one dirt or the other...
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by omo17(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hw is possible for someone to get used engine oil
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Fadolistic(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please I need LPO for this.... please get back to me on this please. thanks
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by Fadolistic(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Additionally, where the product is going and more.... thanks
Re: Get Paid By Sourcing For Used Engine Oil by ishadfurnitures: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2015
I callrd you and promised to get back to me since that time? Do you still need black oil

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies - Welders And Fitters Needed In Engineering Firm / Words You Should Never Use At A Job Interview / Ilorin Jobs (NEW!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.