Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing (661 Views)

Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Police Officers And Soldiers Exchange Fire At Maiduguri Government House Over Ri / High-flyer Businesswoman 'hanged Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by emmy4topps12: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2015
As a Christian and an internation­al businesswoman, Mrs. Vivian Amadife’s greatest wish was an op­portunity to personally meet Rev­erend Father Ejike Mbaka, a Catholic priest based in Enugu.

Moved by her belief that as soon as she gets to meet the priest, her life and businesses will improve, she was excited when her friend of 10 years introduced her to one Dr Ohamadike, founder of Esoteric World Discovery Limited. She was told that Dr Ohamadike is highly spiritual that Father Mbaka found him worthy to be a friend.

The quest, she alleged, cost her a house and about N97 million. She reported the incident to Economic and Financial Crimes Commis­sion (EFCC) which recovered her house and still investigating the N97million alleged fraud.

While narrating her ordeal to Saturday Sun, Vivian called on Nigerians to be wary of such persons whom she alleged defrauded her. She claimed that her desire to tell her sto­ry was as a result of several threats to her life to drop the case or die and to prevent victims from getting trapped.

“In business, there are bound to be ups and downs. I had so many of them and needed to bounce back. I am a spiritual per­son who believes so much that with God all things are possible. This was why I became a fan of Reverend Mbaka.

“I told Obiageli whom I thought was a re­liable friend that one of my greatest wishes was to have an audience with Father Mbaka. I knew quite well that if he lays his hands on me, my life and businesses will never remain the same. Obiageli told me that her spiritual father, Dr Ohamadike has direct access to Fa­ther Mbaka. To further convince me, she told me that she had personally witnessed where Father Mbaka called him and they spoke for more than two hours.

“I was carried away with my desire to meet Father Mbaka, that was how I fell into their trap. It was easy for him to tell me any­thing and I will fall for it. When I finally met Father Mbaka at my brother-in-law’s burial, he felt bad. He was screaming and said that he warned people to stop using his name to lie and steal. He also made it clear that nem­esis will surely catch up with them and they will be exposed.

“Although we currently have several cases in court, I want to use this medium to tell Ni­gerians to be wary of those they trust espe­cially those that parade themselves as people of God. If anyone could have told me that my supposedly dearest friend would conspire to dupe me, I would swear that it is a lie. I have moved on despite the many threats from them. They threatened to kill me if I do not drop the case. Well, you know if you have God by your side and do not do things that are questionable, you should not be afraid, especially when you go to equity with clean hands,” she said.

On when and how she became Obiageli’s friend, she alleged that they met over 10 years ago.

“It all started sometime in 2003, when the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Dr. On­aga introduced both of us at an event. Then I was building an industry in Enugu and she was producing pure water. Considering the link, I was at peace to be friends with her since I do not know anybody in Enugu State.

“Initially, I used to stay in the hotel when­ever I visited till she lured me into staying in her house at 1, Ideoha Street, Independence Layout. Then her housegirl used to do the cooking till she decided to be doing it her­self,” Vivian said.

Humbled, Vivian felt honoured when her newfound friend decided to prepare her every meal. “For a long time, she had tried fruit­lessly to introduce me to her spiritual friend, whose nickname was Dr Ohamadike. She told me that it was the man’s prayer that made it possible that as rich as she was, kidnappers and armed robbers had never remembered her. I never took her seriously till kidnappers picked my friend’s son. Although the boy was later found, the family paid so much money. I was made to believe that it was his interven­tion that saw to the release of the boy. Before then I had parted with 1000 dollars which I was asked to pay to facilitate the prayers that will touch the heart of the kidnappers to re­lease the boy.

“When I realised that his demand was becoming outrageous, I informed my friend who told me that if I don’t give money to Ohamadike that I will not experience any form of miracle. It was then that I was made to believe that Ohamadike was one of Mba­ka’s close friends and confidants. She assured me that my business which was at a dwin­dling stage will surely pick up. She told me that Ohamadike was the only one that can assist me to get quick appointment with the priest.

http://info-climax.com/news/photo-businesswoman-loses-n97million-house-over-father-mbakas-blessing/
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Another pathetic victim, since time immemorial, not even an idea about religion fox in human flesh

Many still need to widen their horizon as regards trusting people!
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by Ddonoflife(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Ook next
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by dejavski(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Good for her angry you're blessed with good source of wealth... instead of appreciating God for that you dey wakawaka about. undecided
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by kossyablaze(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by mekonglobal(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
SMH for ways most people reason, u say u estabilished a business in Enugu, which made to frequent the city, so what stops u from visiting d adoration ground were u can possible get to meet d man of God.
Worthy to note: Neva allow ur desperation show in anything u're looking for as people w'll always capitalise on it including ur socalled friends!
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by bigiyaro(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
if u get enof sence to get house n up 97 million naira, am wondrin hw u fell for dis kind of shi.t, if u wnt to see father, go to his church na, or use 10 million build hospital or school or church n invite d good father n govt officials to come n commission it n from dis u book AP wit d good father. U see comon sence bah? U gat to pay for dis.
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2015
This woman need celestial flogging seriously! N97m?
Abeg somebody beg me make I no e-slap dis stupid woman!!
Re: Photo: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House Over Father Mbaka’s Blessing by mekonglobal(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2015
SMH for d way some people reason sha, now u own a business in d city which make u always frequent there then, what stops from visiting adoration ground hence there an opportunity of meeting d priest by urself, but no u choose d easyway out. Just look what u hv landed ursef into *dont cry me a river baby cry me a lagoon*

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty For Looters In Nigeria / Http://www.biomusclexrrev.com/prolongz/ / Look At What Google Map Did To this Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.