Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis (26169 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Disclaimer Against Barr. Francis: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

My mind has been baffled for years with the emergence of Negative Journalism which has spearheaded the Nigerian Media championed by Sahara Reporters, I have Keenly observed the manner and approach of their broadcast and publications on YouTube and all their platforms and i think that is not Journalism, that is a campaign to Violence and war. The content and interpretation of the messages of this media house can set a nation on fire. I am fully aware of the international laws that guides Journalism and I think Sahara Reporters has gone past their limit. For me what the Instigate is hate and rancor, it is a destructive media.

My dear friends I have decided to pursue a lawsuit against them and I am willing to fight it to the highest court in the world. Ibhave posted this on my Facebook, and got thousands of reaction, I am preparing to get it on YouTube and other media platforms. I think this kind of Journalism is bad for Nigeria and am preparing my evidence and facts to challenge this case in court. I will pray that the court brings down Sahara reporters from the web and block their passage to dissemination of this violence culpable reporting.

Barr.(Dr) Francis Oloruntoba
Sydney, Australia.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by heykims(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
wetin..
Whether positive or negative journalism, Sahara backs it up with facts and evidences...
Go get a life jare..

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by oghenetegah(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
May God help you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by kossyablaze(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Joseph the dreamer!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2015
You should start by telling us the number of the likes Sahara reporters out there in US and Australia.

BTW are you related to saraki?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Flets: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
The enemies of Nigeria are on their way to bash you out but you are on a mission to salvage the soul of Nigeria.

No online miscreant should be able to dampen your struggle if you mean business.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Rubbish! I wonder what you would imagine yourself do in the case of Wikileaks.

57 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
You already bro
don't bother
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by pomporiking: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Do your worst angry angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by bolaino(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

My mind has been baffled for years with the emergence of Negative Journalism which has spearheaded the Nigerian Media championed by Sahara Reporters, I have Keenly observed the manner and approach of their broadcast and publications on YouTube and all their platforms and i think that is not Journalism, that is a campaign to Violence and war. The content and interpretation of the messages of this media house can set a nation on fire. I am fully aware of the international laws that guides Journalism and I think Sahara Reporters has gone past their limit. For me what the Instigate is hate and rancor, it is a destructive media.

My dear friends I have decided to pursue a lawsuit against them and I am willing to fight it to the highest court in the world. Ibhave posted this on my Facebook, and got thousands of reaction, I am preparing to get it on YouTube and other media platforms. I think this kind of Journalism is bad for Nigeria and am preparing my evidence and facts to challenge this case in court. I will pray that the court brings down Sahara reporters from the web and block their passage to dissemination of this violence culpable reporting.

Sydney, Australia.
Man in Black, why do you want to put sand sand in someone else's Garri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by saint047(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
It's a shame to democracy that a guerrilla blog will stop at nothing to blackmail anyone in the interest of Tinubu.

50 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by akins56(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Whether blackmail or vindictive journalism, Sahara reporters always present concrete facts and evidence! Therefore, they remain the best investigative media group in this country, if you want to bring down tinubu and his political caucus, create and fund your own 'savannah reporters' as well!,,kapich !

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by saint047(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2015
We need reputable online magazines like @BTBreakingTimes to advance our democracy with investigative journalism and they're doing a good job

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Omololu007(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Sydney, Australia.
wen will u bring down wikileaks too

29 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Goke7: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Saharareporters is a citizens media website and not a professional journalism organization, the barrister should try to understand what a citizens media website is all about, anybody can post an article there just like nairaland. The man get time to waste sha

29 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by bonechamberlain(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
sahara reporters the most useless and uncivilized journalist the world has ever known. they should be in the Guinness world record for shoddy journalism. I wish u success op.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
heykims:
wetin..
Whether positive or negative journalism, Sahara backs it up with facts and evidences...
Go get a life jare..

See your life... Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by nogames: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Sydney, Australia.
Oh were you on Saraki scholarship list in your undergraduate days

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by doctokwus: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2015
"International political diplomat" indeed.
More like a wannabe clown.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by orunto27: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Carry on son, SR is bokoharam and an intruder in Nigeria affairs.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Rilwayne001: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Saraha Reporters giving Saraki minions headache. Oga lawyer, you can't do nothing..Saraki the traitor is going back to Ilorin whether you like it or not.

Be like say the lawyer don smoke igbo grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by coolestrogue(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
nogames:

Oh were you on Saraki scholarship list in your undergraduate days
That OP is a bloody liar, the first and only first class graduate of law from the university of ilorin is a muslim boy.
This OP is a charge and bail lawyer, please don't mind that guy.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by jerryjohn727: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Chairman hope you are not doing this because of bukola saraki?

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Moneyab(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
You should start by telling us the number of the likes Sahara reporters out there in US and Australia.

BTW are you related to saraki?
Abeg helep me ask am o

7 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by poshstore: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Dr Dlaw,pls use ur resource to bring down corrupt Nigerians instead.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

That OP is a bloody liar, the first and only first class graduate of law from the university of ilorin is a muslim boy.

Beeeze is beginnng to blow fowl yanch already. ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Don't ruin yourself and your reputation, if any.
Even if you were a beneficiary of kwara state schorlaship. Its your money, nor Saraki's. Don't place your honour on the line for a worthless man like Bukola Saraki. He commands no honour from the generality of nigerians. Only ethnic bigots and those who reason primitively hero-worship him.
Nigerians will give you a run for your efforts and take you to the cleaners such that except you make a change of name, no one would want to touch you with a mile-long pole.
Take my tip, back out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Anyone is free to say what they wanna say, my convictions is clear, my legal documents to prosecute the case is intact and my evidence of proof against them is gathering momentum. I will take every legal action to bring down that Sahara Reporters. I graduated from the University of Ilorin and I do not Know the Saraki Family and this has nothing to do with Saraki, but Nigeria as a whole . I will save Nigeria from this menance. For how long will the media become a tool of violence and hate..... It will stop Very Soon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by KnowAll(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
If Britain can condone Radio Biafra with all d hatred that crazy man spills out on a daily basis saner Sahara Reporters is a saint when compared to Radio Biafras toxic message. Yet d British establishment and d law courts of this nation that is fighting against all kind of terror groups have either knowingly chose to ignore Mr kanu allowing him to continue to broacast his message of hate without cautioning, restraining or outrightly banning him.

Yet Mr Lawyer u want to take on angelic Sahara Reporter why don't u start your restrining or banning war with Radio Biafra if u truely love Nigeria. undecided Mr lawyer i wish u d best of luck.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

Young man I do not have time to engage people like you who abuse privileges. Because the Internet is free does not mean you assassinate character without fact. Anyway if you feel you won't accept my CV why not challenge me by going to the office of the registrar and verify if I made a 1st class in the year 1997 or not.

My advice for you is even though you are a kid, learn to do the right things and say the right things. You don't just open your mouth and talk, what if am a Muslim? Do you know my religion? Perperps my Junior brother also made a First class from the same faculty of law in the 2000. So definitely i am not the only one.

I sincerely think you should learn to do things the right way.

Thank you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
KnowAll:
If Britain can condone Radio Biafra with all d hatred that crazy man spills out on a daily basis saner Sahara Reporters is a saint when compared to Radio Biafras toxic message. Yet d British establishment and d law courts of this nation that is fighting against all kind of terror groups have either knowingly chose to ignore Mr kanu allowing him to continue to broacast his message of hate without cautioning, restraining or outrightly banning him.

Yet Mr Lawyer u want to take on angelic Sahara Reporter why don't u start your restrining or banning war with Radio Biafra if u truely love Nigeria. undecided Mr lawyer i wish u d best of luck.

Young man I already have a case against radio Biafra in court. Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.