Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. (4095 Views)

Agricultural Land In Ibadan. / 10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD / 100 Hectares Of Agricultural Land With Running River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2015
GOOD NEWS TO ENTREPRENEURS AND PROSPECTIVE ENTREPRENEURS!!!

Over 4000 acres of land are available in Isiu, Ikorodu for sale.

They are cheap and free from the fraudulent activities of 'omo-onile'. (my house is located there).

The land can be used for both Residential and Agricultural purposes.

The Land is safe and secured; Family Receipts and Deeds are issued to the buyer immediately after payment.

Swampy lands are also available for those interested in Fish farming, Snailery, Crocodile farming etc...

There is a big discount for anyone buying in acres.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME ALONG WITH YOUR LAWYERS OR RECORDING DEVICES.

Contact us;
07064983344 (also available on whatsapp)
0807 426 5622
BBM; 56117437
Email; ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2015
still available..
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Obinoscopy:
No, I'm not busy. Got at least 30 minutes before I consider going to bed as an option.
Aii bro, i'll be brief. There was a lil fracas @ d derailerz thread a night ago which i observed keenly. Though ishilove wasnt here early enough, when she later came, she hid all posts that had smthn to do with d brawl nd banned a few monikers involved. The major players in that brawl were Nneka123 and TheUmma. These monikers were actively involved in name calling and bashing but surprisingly, ishilove banned TheUmma and spared Nneka123. Thats nowhere near being fair cause if she wanted to spare her friend, she should have let both of them go with a warning but she banned one and spared the other. We are told that mods are impartial. Its somehow hard to see in this particular case.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
still available.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please Contact; Mr Anibaba ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng 08074265622 (24 hour line) 07064983344 (WHATSAPP) Bbm: 56117437
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by TheBizGuy: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hi. How are you selling the swampy land (suitable for Catfish production)? Please give price for plots and acres. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by jaz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
you gave no details of location and price
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheBizGuy:
Hi. How are you selling the swampy land (suitable for Catfish production)? Please give price for plots and acres. Thank you.

A plot sells for 300,000naira
An Acre sells for 1.8million naira.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
jaz:
you gave no details of location and price

It is located at Isiu, Ikorodu, Lagos state.
Swampy Land goes for;
300,000 naira = 1 plot
1.8million = 1Acre

Solid Land
700,000 naira = 1 plot
4.2 million naira = Acre

Thanks
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
ayoola.anibaba @fiiro.gov.ng
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by aumoria(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
700,000 per plot? Far too expensive for agricultural purpose. How does one get to Isiu from Ikorodu roundabout?
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
aumoria:
700,000 per plot? Far too expensive for agricultural purpose.
How does one get to Isiu from Ikorodu roundabout?

The community is fast developing, and the site is not far from the proposed Oba's palace.
Its really worth it because its going to be yours for life and its not a LEASE!
Its very straight forward from ikorodu round about.
Enter any Cab or Bus going to Isiu igboro, its usually between 50 to 100 naira.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by securi: 3:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Dat's quite high for a farmland. Even big farms like Obj, Zartech can't buy farmland @ dat price. Breaking even for a growing farmer will be hard.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by aumoria(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Dat's quite high for a farmland. Even big farms like Obj, Zartech can't buy farmland @ dat price. Breaking even for a growing farmer will be hard.

Just what I think too. A total review of the prices is needed to attract farmers.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
securi:

The place is fast developing and remember, this is Lagos state, the economic bedrock of Nigeria. Its actually one of the cheapest you will get in the state.
There is a discount if you are buying in acres.

please call me
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
aumoria:

Just what I think too. A total review of the prices is needed to attract farmers.

Please call me whenever you are ready, we can figure it out.
07064983344 (also available on whatsapp)
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Godspikin: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2015
There is a discount if you are buying in acres.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mr Anibaba ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng 08074265622 (24 hour line) 07064983344 (WHATSAPP) Bbm: 56117437
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by tomdon(m): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Yeecar:

The community is fast developing, and the site is not far from the proposed Oba's palace.
Its really worth it because its going to be yours for life and its not a LEASE!
Its very straight forward from ikorodu round about.
Enter any Cab or Bus going to Isiu igboro, its usually between 50 to 100 naira.

what makes it agricultural land and still close to so called proposed oba's palace.
and plot of agricultural land sold for 700,000 is ambiguous to say the least. I wonder what bus will take you 50 naira to isiu from ikorodu round about.
this op is either ignorant or just a blatant scammer

1 Like

Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
tomdon:

what makes it agricultural land and still close to so called proposed oba's palace.
and plot of agricultural land sold for 700,000 is ambiguous to say the least. I wonder what bus will take you 50 naira to isiu from ikorodu round about.
this op is either ignorant or just a blatant scammer

I will have just ignored you, but hey its my thread. Your not okay with the cost? Please go somewhere else.
Apparently you can read English language, then u must have seen that I said transport fare is 'usually between 50 - 100 naira'. most especially from sabo round about (ilepo Oba). I also mentioned that the cost is negotiable.
The land can be used for residential purposes and even for AGRICULTURAL activities. (I think I have to modify the topic).

'SO CALLED proposed Oba Palace?!'... Are you kidding me?

Ignorant or Blatant scammer? Hey! you are going way out of line...please watch it.
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by leosnr: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
VEGETABLES
Exotic vegetable such as cabbage,lettuce,egg plant, sweat pepper, water melon,onions,carrot,Chinese cabbage,cucumber,green bean,peas,tomatos,cauliflowrs and radish can be planted in the south. A different type vegetable need different manurial treatments grown over and over again, therefore that is the same vegetable is grown over and over again in the same bed. The land may become short or some of the nutrient s which that particular vegetable need in large quantities has not all the plant requirement are made good by the application of fertilizer and manure .If on the other hand vegetable are grown in such a way that when requiring a lot of a particular plant nutrients is followed by a particular plant nutrient by a vegetable requiring less the amount of the various chemicals taken out of the soil by the plants can be evened up. This is one of the important factor that accentuate the importance of crop rotation

GRASS CUTTER
Grass cutter belongs to the mammal family>They are otherwise known as rodents>Grass cutter is the second biggest after porcupine>Grass cutter are social animals <they live more about in the group of different 4-12 males and females with their off springs. They are herbivorous and also ruminants (copographic) i.e. they have the trait of bringing back already eaten food from their abdomen and eat it again. There is a one male to several females since the males fight each other viciously when put together. The animals are feed three times a day .The animal are feed leaves of certain leguminous plants ,maize husk etc and nutritional supplements .Females can have four off springs per liter and are capable of bearing their young thrice a year. One has to get four females and one male in a cage.

contact leodadson 08083777403, email:leodadsonsnr@gmail.com
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
leosnr:
VEGETABLES
Exotic vegetable such as cabbage,lettuce,egg plant, sweat pepper, water melon,onions,carrot,Chinese cabbage,cucumber,green bean,peas,tomatos,cauliflowrs and radish can be planted in the south. A different type vegetable need different manurial treatments grown over and over again, therefore that is the same vegetable is grown over and over again in the same bed. The land may become short or some of the nutrient s which that particular vegetable need in large quantities has not all the plant requirement are made good by the application of fertilizer and manure .If on the other hand vegetable are grown in such a way that when requiring a lot of a particular plant nutrients is followed by a particular plant nutrient by a vegetable requiring less the amount of the various chemicals taken out of the soil by the plants can be evened up. This is one of the important factor that accentuate the importance of crop rotation

GRASS CUTTER
Grass cutter belongs to the mammal family>They are otherwise known as rodents>Grass cutter is the second biggest after porcupine>Grass cutter are social animals <they live more about in the group of different 4-12 males and females with their off springs. They are herbivorous and also ruminants (copographic) i.e. they have the trait of bringing back already eaten food from their abdomen and eat it again. There is a one male to several females since the males fight each other viciously when put together. The animals are feed three times a day .The animal are feed leaves of certain leguminous plants ,maize husk etc and nutritional supplements .Females can have four off springs per liter and are capable of bearing their young thrice a year. One has to get four females and one male in a cage.

contact leodadson 08083777403, email:leodadsonsnr@gmail.com

Mr Anibaba ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng 08074265622 (24 hour line) 07064983344 (WHATSAPP) Bbm: 56117437
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Yeecar(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

IITA Hybrid Dwarf Paw Paw Seeds Now Available / Bambara Beans Farming / Agricultural Economics As A Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.