Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. (1979 Views)

Learn How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / Pink Lip Balm Available In Benin...auchi...ekpoma..and Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by DesireInnerWear(f): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Real life pictures of those who have used it.

Works for Smokers Lips, Black Lips, Chapped lips.

Also convenient for those who just love pink lips naturally.

Makes Lips Luscious and attractive.

Visible results in 10days.

Stays permanently on.

100% Pure natural Compound.

No harmful chemicals, toxins or Machine.

Delivery Nationwide.

Bbm: 3353531E.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.

You will love yourself.

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by INTROVERT(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze needs this
Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by IamOpemipo(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by kossyablaze(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
kossyablaze needs this
lol u dnt wanna mess with me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg..see how their lips dey! grin grin..Rotfl

1 Like

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by INTROVERT(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol u dnt wanna mess with me.

the worst you will do is stalking me from topic to topic, page to page, quoting me and calling me all kinds of names grin grin grin but unfortunately words don't kill. tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
This INTROVERT ehn, na everywhere u dey? embarassed
Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by debeo: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Can you show us an 'after 1 yr picture?

Till den, I would still be rocking my sexy charcoal lips
Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by kossyablaze(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

the worst you will do is stalking me from topic to topic, page to page, quoting me and calling me all kinds of names grin grin grin but unfortunately words don't kill. tongue
Lol Frenemy...Itz aii.I av stopped this moment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by kossyablaze(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
debeo:
Can you show us an 'after 1 yr picture?
Till den, I would still be rocking my sexy charcoal lips
lol me I'm rocking my natural sexy lips!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
I Bet no nigga lips z sexier than mine grin
Re: See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2015
@ OP how much is it?

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Everything You Need To Know Before Dyeing Your Hair (part 1) / Money Speaking! Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Head To Toe Gucci / Online Shopping For Quality And Affordable Fairly Used Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.