Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Common Google Play Store Problems And Their Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Common Google Play Store Problems And Their Solutions (405 Views)

Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / Google Play Store Problems / Most Common Google Play Store Error Message And Possible Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Google Play Store Problems And Their Solutions by tegak10: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Google Play Store Error Code 491

Problem

Downloads and updates impossible

Solution

Remove your Google account by going to the settings
for your device, then accounts and Google. Hit
remove account. Reboot your Android and add the
account once again. Next, in the settings, go to Apps
(Applications) and swipe to find ‘All’ of your
apps. Scroll down to Google Services, then click clear data and finally force stop.

You have probably guessed by now that there is a
standard way of alleviating some of these errors
and if there is a problem other than those mentioned
above, you could try following the same steps.
Always be careful when wiping your data or doing a
factory/data reset, this will get rid of your saved pics, files, contacts etc, so make sure you backup all
your data beforehand. Before resorting to a factory reset, make sure you
try all other solutions first. You also need to back up
your data beforehand.
Re: Common Google Play Store Problems And Their Solutions by otabuko(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
My Google play store doesn't just open, I've cleared cache, cleared data, forced stop... Nothing worked... But on WiFi it opens... What could be the problem?

(1) (Reply)

#thehottestone / Contact Me For Your Apple US App Store Account / Pls House I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.