Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Dennis’ Rants: Lies And Fairy-tales, How To Get Into A Woman’s Pants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dennis’ Rants: Lies And Fairy-tales, How To Get Into A Woman’s Pants (396 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Sweet Pictures Of Dennis Dooshima, Beautiful Nigerian Female Firefighter / 8 Months Pregnant Youtube Star 'blue Fairy' Found Dead In Apparent Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dennis’ Rants: Lies And Fairy-tales, How To Get Into A Woman’s Pants by Hardrockyng: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Today I’ll be talking about the supposed essence of relationships. You know, what should be and what shouldn’t.

Females happen to be the only visual victims when a relationship crashes, and this presents a major concern for the ‘We’.

The ‘We; they call the ‘players’.

You see, it’s one thing to be accused of dating more than one girl, but its bad feeling/omen to know that the girl was victimized, because You decided to be true to the situation… and take a walk when the spark fizzles.

I believe that a relationship should be a two-way street thingy, and I’m of the opinion that if it’s crashing, we should both be escaping.

I’ve always had this belief since time immemorial- that the female gender prefers hearing lies than to be faced with the truth.

You see, lies accommodate and truth is blunt.

Let me illustrate it for you;
http://idontdull.com/dennis-rants-dennis-irere-idontdullcom-love-relationship-romance-dating-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Like Africa Proverb Picking Way No Want Mama Sleep.. You Know What Next. / How True Is This? / NASA Commences Year-long Life On Mars Experiment - Newstac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.