Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Just Attained 1000 Users Today - Amebocity - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Attained 1000 Users Today - Amebocity (529 Views)

Download 1000,000 USA Email List Here For Your CPA / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / Powerful Traffic Bot Adsense safe---#1000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Attained 1000 Users Today - Amebocity by Ayofresh4u(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello guys for those of you following amebocity.com it just attained 1000 users today..... And i can testify that am seeing changes on my Publisher dashboards on the networks i run..... I specially wanna pass this info to Upcoming bloggers..... If u wanna make it blogging leave the Entertainment niche... Its already crowded.... I once did that until i realized.... Then i went techy nd did fbt.... So i usually now get more than 1000 views a day...... Hoping too leave wapka too soonest..... http://amebocity.com
Re: Just Attained 1000 Users Today - Amebocity by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
nice progress hey your website is a good web testimony of success, about leaving wapka i wanted to advice you the other day and forgot yes it will be good to leave it because of your content they can close it anytime because they own it they did it to many famous wapka sites hosting music i know. and the wapka platform has many limitations have you seen on their forum messages can be more than a 100 but you cant view older messages above 101 now thats not a good investment to make.
example: its the nav at the bottom of page
Site: <.>.>>..1.2.3.4.5.6..101..205
Re: Just Attained 1000 Users Today - Amebocity by Ayofresh4u(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
denzmark:
nice progress hey your website is a good web testimony of success, about leaving wapka i wanted to advice you the other day and forgot yes it will be good to leave it because of your content they can close it anytime because they own it they did it to many famous wapka sites hosting music i know. and the wapka platform has many limitations have you seen on their forum messages can be more than a 100 but you cant view older messages above 101 now thats not a good investment to make.
example: its the nav at the bottom of page
Site: <.>.>>..1.2.3.4.5.6..101..205
Yea bro thanks Anyway

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business Online Get A Website At The Best Rate Ever / Can You Really Earn From A Bought Adsense Account / Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.