Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Event That Turned My Life Around - 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Event That Turned My Life Around - 2face (391 Views)

SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Event That Turned My Life Around - 2face by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2015
The event that turned my life around – 2face Idibia
on august 08, 2015 at 12:09 am in home video people, news
Facebook Share Twitter Share

2face Idibia
In a recent interview, highly revered Nigerian music star, 2face Idibia, revealed the reason artistes fail and also highlighted an event that turned his life around. In an industry where an artiste’s success is not usually sustained, the African Queen sensation said artistes should never assume they have arrived.
“I think it’s the I don arrive syndrome that affects artistes who fall along the way. That thing is a major factor. Most times if you check it, it is that syndrome of I have arrived and we have to keep doing it this way, forgetting that you have to keep working on yourself.”
When asked what he doesn’t like about being a star, he had this to say: “ I don’t like the fact that when you enter the public space, you have lost your privacy”. Recalling the event that changed his life, he said it will be the first time he met a man called Edi Lawani.
“I think one of those events will be the first time I met a man like Edi Lawani.We were nobodies then. He just welcomed us like : Guys, how far na, na dis kind thing una dey do? And from there he started recommending us to different people.”
Edi Lawani is a popular events manager and showbiz promoter.

Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/the-event-that-turned-my-life-around-2face-idibia/#sthash.A4UkKvlm.dpuf

Re: The Event That Turned My Life Around - 2face by Miracle4Sure: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Great

(1) (Reply)

See What Naeto C Did To His Fan Who Begged Him For N50,000 To Pay His School Fee / Car Company Porsche Responds To Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter Me / [VIDEO + AUDIO] D’prince – Oga Titus Ft. Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.