Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

We Need To Think Deeply! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Think Deeply! (277 Views)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Judges’ Arrest “deeply Regrettable, Distressing” - Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Think Deeply! by ComradeKings(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Human Intelligentsia: The Picture: power in the image!!!
By Comrade Kings
A portrait is either in black and white or coloured. The image is static because is a picture not in motion. However, the power of the picture can not be undermine. A person personality can be deduced from a picture. The viewers perceive such image and give it either a positive or negative meaning. It is therefore glaring to why people depict certain applaudable features when they want to snap. A positive face look is what is depictable to the world even in facebook.
Key of note in this nibble write up is the power of an image (Picture). The baffling task of building a new image in our venomous society has left us in a spiritual hallucination. What is the current image portrayed, is it as Terrorist, Corrupt Demons, Ethnic Jingoist or Religious Fallacious drunkards? The mental chains has robbed us from progress, it has dent our image to the mud. Our society needs a new image of oneness, an image of patriotism and love. We don’t care whether you are a Muslim, Christian or animist; all we want is to inject in your medulla oblongata the fact that “ALL MAN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND OUR UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE”. Nigerians and the world must unite against corruption; insurgencies, injustice and our deplorable economy will reboots to sustainable development. I have a dream and I hope you join me in this change movement. #I Believe In Humanity! #i Believe in One Nigeria!. # I Believe In You! #WeAreHumans! #Share This and Touch Lives….#NiajaMustSucceed!

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Buhari Keep Meeting Obasanjo? / Real Estate Opportunities / Boko Haram Kills 4 In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.