Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free (2745 Views)

[android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite / NCC To Check Activities Of BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi guys! Long time,

So etisalat users, good news! But wait which youth don't have an etisalat line

I'm sure you know smartpak? Yes it goes for #150 for chatting apps and #300 for social apps. Well I bought the #300 own 4 months ago, I exhausted the allocated data. With instagram, before its expired, after then, only twitter and facebook main app stop working.
Till now instagram, repost for IG, whatsapp, BBM, facebook lite and even wechat still works, that's since over 4 months ago! Imagine free instagram? Yeah! But there are a little minus

- BBM feeds does not load pictures
- instagram does not load videos(including repost)

That's all I know for now

The funniest part is after I use instagram for a long time etisalat would still send an sms saying " you have attained your smartpak data usage limit bla bla bla...."

And I did not say it since cos I wanted to enjoy it for a long tyme, I think I've had enough now! And I'm not the only one using it! I've caught a couple of my friends too!
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by kazzonline: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Now that you hav brought it to the attention of etisalat,we wud ensure we block it,are u happyow?why cant u all be discreet with dis kind of info

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
kazzonline:
Now that you hav brought it to the attention of etisalat,we wud ensure we block it,are u happyow?why cant u all be discreet with dis kind of info
Because I need it no more
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Youngpo413: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol,you are tired jare.
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Runzlord do you download with it?
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nelson21(m): 1:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Old info.
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
HemmanuelRichy:
Runzlord do you download with it?
on those apps? yes
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
runzlord:
on those apps? yes
What of on operamini?
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
HemmanuelRichy:
What of on operamini?
Operamini does not work
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
runzlord:
Operamini does not work
can it make whatsapp call?
Re: Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Youngpo413:
can it make whatsapp call?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S6 Pro Full Specifications And Price / My Experience With Jumia Customer Care Service / Samsung A70 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.