Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) (69432 Views)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) / Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by hazyfm1: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
cry
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Few years ago, there was a campaign to warn people over disrespect of the naira. Since then, the evil has doubled. The naira was grossly insulted in a party i attended last week and now this.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by chocolateme(f): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Body cancer and skin diseases in the waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by idongesit88: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Naira is always being abused or depreciated, while can't he do dis to BENJAMIN FRANKLIN ( dollars) if he's truly rich
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Poverty. Dangote that can buy all of them will not throw money into swimming pool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by elkhalifah(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Money wey u no work for!!
Wetin una expect??
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Oloks(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
A fool and his money
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by chipzidar(f): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Who still keeps tab on role models? Just live your life the best way you can,dont look up to nobody.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by conyema12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
In a sane country these guys will be in hot soup.
How can you mis handle a nations legal tender like that.
This reminds me of the day I stepped on my 1 Qatar riyald just because the wind wanted to blow it away and was reprimanded by the police for that. There reason was that I just have respect for their currency.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Habidab: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
You are the reason why boko-haram thinks western education is Bad shocked ,beggars are still begging me right here for dough to eat and you are there wasting the fortune
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by joystickextendr: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
okay na them sabi

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Afromalaika(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
What is anybody business?? If he likes,
he throws hundred thousand in his Toilet,He no concern me.Mine is To Make my own money and Invest wisely.

in @iamsynord voice "I will pass this news to the people in KiVuKi land
It is an offence that is punishable under the law.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by poweredcom(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Enuff olosho go de there...500 naira una de complain...if na dollars nkor
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Everydaeguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
holyteeboy:
People are hustling for money while there are just wasting it........ cry
is it your MONEY??
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by rottenegg: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Animals in this Zoo once called a great nation! Even with all this evidence, no agency will arrest him for destroying property owned by all.
Does that fool know how much it costs to print 1note?
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Atlantian: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
I counted just 17 thousand naira in that pool, and I am sure they will remove and dry it and use it. Is 17k really money ? Its not even enough to buy diesel for 2 days. Na wa for poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by frankay430(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Where dem dey? grin grin cheesy cheesy
dey r in ur environment.... dey r everywhere
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Everydaeguy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
imsuboi:
Igbo boys cool
Did what??
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by frankay430(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Where dem dey? grin grin cheesy cheesy
dey are in ur environment....dey are everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by menix(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
This Yellow bar pple wiv hate for oda tribe..

Pls ow many of u have dissed d white artist that displays nd destroy dollars all to show.
Today u all sing to DJ Khaled's "U smart u loyal"

Wizkid threw cash while he performed causing mopol to beat some dude nd Wizkid asked d mopols to stop beating his Fan buh u felt as a yellow bar boii it's normal to stir rowdiness in a show bah.

U guyz should kip hating while ur family nd generation is being confronted by poverty.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by mathinips(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please tell the Bigg Boyz, to stop defacing our Naira. Can they useless dollars that way.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
They don forget saay Buhari is the new black.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just 20k? Big boys my foot!!
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by teamchocolate: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nonesense!!! Na 500 naira notes, them dey use do big boy, I expected to see 'pans stalins' 'iros' and 'dolas' rubbish!! Ofe manu

FlirtyKaren:
Photo is from Kc's birthday, not KCee the singer. And that's about N20k in that water. Obviously, guests and the host had too much money to throw around. Can you beat that? lol.

Meanwhile, rapper Ruggedman set his IG page on fire after he shared the photo. Some of his followers found it inappropriate. Do you agree with them? The drama that happened over the pic continues after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photo-nigerian-big-boys-spray-money.html

Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by menix(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
mathinips:
Please tell the Bigg Boyz, to stop defacing our Naira. Can they useless dollars that way.

Am sure u don't watch foreign videos else u won't spit d above..

Or u assertion would be " they don't use real dollars"
Pls b4 u swerve that way, ow re u sure those re real naira notes..
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by zicoraads: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
mathinips:
Bro...boiz smoke weed with hundred dollar billz cool
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Animalistic culture...pure madness! cool
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
this is how poor men does? maybe na all dis yahoo yahoo boys. dangote can never do this, i know.
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
So its even swimming pool n nt d sea ,dem go pack am afta d party na
Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by Favparis(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
2moro dey wil say d devil is after dem...............

If the had given that money no matter how small to charity, it would have yielded Tremendous......... Results.

I wouldnt do such and I won't advise any1 to do same.

God hates wastage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.