Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege (760 Views)

For Sale ...properties For Sale Around Ogba, Iju, Fagba, Ikeja Axis / Cost Of A Plot Of Land With C Of O In New Okooba Fagba Agege / 2 Plot Of Land For Sale At Iju Commercial Road, Iju, fagba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by metrixserv: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
half plot of land is needed within Balogun Area of Iju/fagaba Area of Agege
it must have registered title
budget -5m
please send what you have for me on 07035039114, 08029091965
very very urgent
Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by metrixserv: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
urgent pls
Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by Pptyconcession: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
should I have you get it? I know someone that can get it for you.
Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by metrixserv: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
my brother, what you are saying is story, all i need is that we want this and if you have tell me what you have, not telling me you know some1
there is no time for such

1 Like

Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by Pptyconcession: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
There's a 8rms tenement building on half plot @balogun iju here going for 6 million asking.
Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by metrixserv: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
does it have registered title?, you did not include your number to call for me to get the details
Re: urgent Request-half Plot Of Land Needed To Buy At Balogun,iju/fagba Agege by metrixserv: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
urgent

(1) (Reply)

4 Star Hotel For Sale Or Joint Venture / Vermiculite Suspended Ceiling And Epoxy Flooring / I Have 2bedrm,apartment Behind Zenith Bank Along Golden Tulip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.