Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery (1600 Views)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by omoadamo2010(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
I commended our able and visionary governor of Ogun State for his stead fast in developing this state. I therefore say " May God Almighty continue to strengthen you" in order to steer the affairs of this great state to the peak. I would like to let our government be aware that "there are a lot of people being displaced internally; which is worst than that of Boko Haram within my community". Our area in Lusada- Igbesa Road, around Agbara area, is a bound industrial development area now; though our youth are agile and ready to work in order to earn a living but " our youth are used as if our country is now a modernized slavery place to exist". Our youth are being used on the following terms:
(1) They work from Monday to Saturday;
(2) Their working time start from 7am and end by 7pm everyday; even including public holiday period; or else your salary will be deducted;
(3) No canteen within the factory;
(4) No drinkable water; the available water is full of malaria parasite;
(5)Our youth are being paid #14,000 at the end of the month while graduates are receiving #35,000 as salary in regardless of your qualifications;
(6) No one is a staff; and you can be sacked at their wills
(7) Our youth do trek from town to work everyday because what they received as salary is not enough for feeding alone.
All above terms "ARE ABNORMAL" in the sight of right thinking member of the society.
We therefore called on our governor "Senator Ibikunle Amosun" to come to our rescue in Lusada-Igbesa road in order to regulate the affairs all the foreign companies operating in this area. We are "NOT SEEKING FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANT" from our able governor but " STANDARD REGULATORY FUNCTION" this is what we are humbly requesting from you right now sir. I would like to mention but few companies in this area that maltreat our youth. These includes :
(1) Guandong Free Trade Zone
(2) Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited
(3) Ethenol Nigeria Limited
(4) Nispo Nigeria Limited
(5) Viju Milk PLC
We sincerely hope to see you in action against all the aforementioned companies in our area before this month runs out.
Thanks for your time and consideration Sir.
Igbesa Youth Forum.
Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by walearoy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Viju milk shocked

Time to start buying LaCasera grin

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by SimpleVili: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Aren't they all the same?
Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by mercythrone(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Not only companies in Igbesa, its like that in most of the companies being runned be these people even indians.
They are in Ota too, and the same treatment you mentioned are what is prevailing here. Geepee group of industries is a culprit also, i sincere hope the government will act on this because am even a victim.

I hope this plea gets to the government and something is also done about it.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by Sunnypar(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015

*Indians - they are money mongers,

*Lebanese - heartless,

*Chinese - wicked,

*Malaysians,- No mercy,

*South Koreans......shaking my head.
Sango Ota, Ogun State seems to be the base for Indians.
Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by benedima1990(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am the governor of igbesa state

U mean this kind of slavery is going on in my state shocked

This is my judgement
All of you should leave their work. grin
It's like farming is a better option for my state people cool

Just joking oooo
Nairalanders, no crucify me oooo grin
Re: Agony Of Youth In Igbesa From Indian/china Slavery by Mustack: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Can someone update us with the working conditions and salary structure of these afformantion company. Expecially nispo nig ltd

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Is Currently Recruiting-apply Now / Vacant Positions At A Cleaning Company In Asaba For Immediate Employment / Apply Now For National Cancer Prevention Programme (NCPP) Recruitment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.