Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* (1675 Views)

GEOVISION CCTV CAMERAS:- DOME, BULLET, PTZ, SPEED DOME / Smart Wrist Watch For Sale ( Heart Rate, Blood Pressure,oxygen Monitor , GPS Et / Brand New HOMTOM HT7 Pro 5.5 inch 2GB RAM +16GB ROM @ 28k5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
[size=13pt]Hello,

I have a new Samsung Galaxy S5 (Korean version) up for sale. This phone is new and I bought it from Dubai, it's the Korean version, just the same with the international Galaxy S5 but with slight differences, it has Heart Rate Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Air View control, Pedometer etc but it's not Water resistant. I'm selling it so cheap like this because I need the money ASAP. You can ask me any question that you have. Cash and Carry !!!

LOCATION - IBADAN
PRICE - #35,000
CONTACT - 08167240799[/size]

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by Mattex001(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Now this looks like a cloned as S5 i stand to be
Corrected though grin
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mattex001:
Now this looks like a cloned as S5 i stand to be
Corrected though grin

I've stated it already that it's the Korean version cool
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by MasterWayne(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Korean version ko Egyptian variety ni. undecided

aywhy93:

I've stated it already that it's the Korean version cool
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by MasterWayne(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is a cloned s5. look at the display backlight bleeding at the edges.
s5 uses an amoled display not lcd/ips beware!
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by ruffcoins(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
@op when you get the aba version beep me tongue
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
MasterWayne:
Korean version ko Egyptian variety ni. undecided

Your Balls must be faulty ! So clones dey fall from heaven ni abi ? there won't be a particular place where it was made abi ? You're Masterwere indeed.
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
MasterWayne:
This is a cloned s5. look at the display backlight bleeding at the edges.
s5 uses an amoled display not lcd/ips beware!

No ooh Didinrin, it's the original version ooh. You can get the new original version for 35K before abi ?... We have a lot of m(o)r(o)n on NL ! cry
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
ruffcoins:
@op when you get the aba version beep me tongue

You don't like the Egyptian version ? The guy above you has the Egyptian version, you can contact him. tongue
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by MasterWayne(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
hey stup!d! the korean model of the galaxy s5 is not & never a clone. Edit the thread to china cloned galaxy s5 for sale. you preposterous b@stard, incongruous homoerectus.

aywhy93:

No ooh Didinrin, it's the original version ooh. You can get the new original version for 35K before abi ?... We have a lot of m(o)r(o)n on NL ! cry
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by aywhy93(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
MasterWayne:
hey stup!d! the korean model of the galaxy s5 is not & never a clone. Edit the thread to china cloned galaxy s5 for sale. you preposterous b@stard, incongruous homoerectus.

What do you know about Smartphones anyways ?... Like you even know ALL the varieties of S5. Do you even have the money to buy this one not to talk of the original one? You're exactly who I thought you're, a hungry mofo scavenging around on NL. This thread is mine and you trespassed so you should suffer the consequence. You're trying to give me a title that rightfully belongs to you, well, I won't blame you, I'd blame the bitcch who birth you and the son of another bitcch who didn't use a quality condom while jerrking the hooe. Now another Psych is on rampage, I'd better leave you with your 99 problems !
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 Korean Version 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage, Heart Rate **(SOLD)* by MasterWayne(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
aywhy93:

What do you know about Smartphones anyways ?... Like you even know ALL the varieties of S5. Do you even have the money to buy this one not to talk of the original one? You're exactly who I thought you're, a hungry mofo scavenging around on NL. This thread is mine and you trespassed so you should suffer the consequence. You're trying to give me a title that rightfully belongs to you, well, I won't blame you, I'd blame the bitcch who birth you and the son of another bitcch who didn't use a quality condom while jerrking the hooe. Now another Psych is on rampage, I'd better leave you with your 99 problems !
@ ur entire lineage. past, present & future.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Samsung lcd Tv for ungent sale #37inches (price reduce) (Sold) / Tp-link 300mbps Wireless N Adsl2+ Modem Router Td-w8961nd / Barely Used Mecury 12v 100AH Agm Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.