Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist (1769 Views)

Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help / 5 Things To Do Before You Quit The Job You Hate / 10 Funny Reasons Why We All Hate Nigerian Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Every one wants to be a doctor, banker, engineer, pharmacist, but do you know people earn a living by smelling people’s mouth or armpits for a living?

Below are 10 weird jobs you won’t believe exist

1. ODOUR TESTERS:

Perfume and underarm deodorant industries need odour testers. The odour tester has to sample smell armpits that are applied with different deodorants. Mouthwash companies also use odour testers that smell people’s breath.

2. PET FOOD TESTER:

I know you can’t even imagine testing the food of your pet. Pet food testers test the food of pests to calculate the quality and nutritional value of your pet’s food.

3. PROFESSIONAL MOURNERS:

The job of a professional mourner is to go to funerals and mourn.

4. PROFESSIONAL CUDDLER:

If you love cuddling, maybe you should decide have a career as a professional cuddler. So if you are in need of a cuddle, all you have to do is visit a professional cuddler and get 30 minutes of cuddling. They charge about $30 to $40 per session.

5. GUMOLOGIST:

Gumologist work in the chewing gum industry and their job is to blow and measure gums and then chew the gum to test the flavour before it is released to the public to buy.

6. PROFESSIONAL EAR CLEANER:

Just in case you are too busy to create time to clean your own ears, there are professional ear cleaners whose jobs are to clean your ears of any wax or dirt.

7. FOOD STYLIST:

Food stylists are responsible for making foods look beautiful for photo shoots for magazines, bill boards etc. They make foods look beautiful by using the appropriate colours, lightning and decor to make the food stand out and grab the attention of consumers.

8. FACE FEELER:

They are important in the skincare industry as their job is to feel the faces of customers to study any changes that may have occurred after using a skincare product.

9. PROFESSIONAL SLEEPER:

Professional sleepers can make as much as $15,000 yearly and all they have to do is sleep. Professional sleepers provide doctors with research needed for sleep studies.

10. SNAKE MILKER:

The job of snake milkers is to extract venom from snakes. This is no easy job as you get to extract venom from very poisonous snakes which is used by pharmaceutical companies.

Source: http://www.elcrema.com/2015/08/07/10-weird-jobs-you-wont-believe-exist/2/
Lalasticlala

Xavierblue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by deadZONE: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by frankay430(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
odour tester....lmao
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
@op,i dont bliv any of those bullsh!t up there!.
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin
no 9 though. Professional sleeperscheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
@op,i dont bliv any of those bullsh!t up there!.
your choice, so i should hang myself? undecided

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Professional Farter embarassed embarassed

Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by ELTON123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
9. PROFESSIONAL SLEEPER:
Professional sleepers can make as much as
$15,000 yearly and all they have to do is sleep.
Professional sleepers provide doctors with
research needed for sleep studies.
I want to apply ......
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Swaggzkid: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
All the poster above me,, ehn I feel like squeezing una throat
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
your choice, so i should hang myself? undecided

XavierBlue

Bullsh*t *spits on op and walks outta thread*
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
I want to apply ......
so you can sleep that much? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Bullsh*t *spits on op and walks outta thread*
you must be a pained nigga.

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by ELTON123(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
so you can sleep that much? cheesy

XavierBlue

cheesy na this kind work my body de like cheesy
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
cheesy na this kind work my body de like cheesy
go Yankee, vacancy planet grin

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
abeg add

professional wailers, They are paid N40 per post eg Barcanista and co ltd
grin grin

Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
abeg add

professional wailers, They are paid N40 per post eg Barcanista and co ltd
grin grin

how sure are you? Picture or adonbelivit cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by octopusfreaky(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
speechless
Re: 10 Funny But Weird Job You Never Knew Exist by XavierBlue(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
speechless
which one would you do?

XavierBlue

(1) (Reply)

HOW DO I GET TO 50 OBA AKRAN AVENUE FROM MILE 2 / Take Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things You Need To Learn Before You Are 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.