Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures (5017 Views)

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium / The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
I was watching RCCG programme on 7th August during the Annual Convention via DSTV channel 199. Pastor Adeboye at a point asked all the cripples, lame, blind, etc to be brought to the front and I saw miracles live . The crippled walked, blind saw, lame walked, dumbed talked before his continued the programme that night. Pls who also saw this or has pictures to back it up should buttress.

Another category was thousands of children been brought forward as evidence of answers to prayers by God. The people were barren but came in the previous convention for prayers and now they have their children . Our God is wonderful.

Miracles are real.

Praise God somebody !

2 Likes

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Unionised(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Following...
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Following
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Keepshining(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Halleluyah! Our God is a Miracle Worker.

1 Like

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Front page.

Cc:

Ishilove, lalasticalala.

1 Like

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
veraponpo:
I was watching RCCG programme on 7th August during the Annual Convention via DSTV channel 199. Pastor Adeboye at a point asked all the cripples, lame, blind, etc to be brought to the front and I saw miracles live . The crippled walked, blind saw, lame walked, dumbed talked before his continued the programme that night. Pls who also saw this or has pictures to back it up should buttress.

Another category was thousands of children been brought forward as evidence of answers to prayers by God. The people were barren but came in the previous convention for prayers and now they have their children . Our God is wonderful.

Miracles are real.

Praise God somebody !
Pictures or iduntbliv any of that, bullsh*t
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Pictures or iduntbliv any of that, bullsh*t

You don't have to believe it but it happened .

I was too glad and dazed that I forgot to snap the screen for doubting Thomas like you.

The truth is it happened and I am sure some people other than me saw it. It was broadcast via dstv, Star times, Constant, etc.

I saw it and I believe it.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
veraponpo:

You don't have to believe it but it happened .

I was too glad and dazed that I forgot to snap the screen for doubting Thomas like you.

The truth is it happened and I am sure some people other than me saw it. It was broadcast via dstv, Star times, Constant, etc.

I saw it and I believe it.
Do i giv a fvck? infact dis thread is lame *walks outta thread*
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Do i giv a fvck? infact dis thread is lame *walks outta thread*

Why are u unncessarily angry.

Do you have any issue?

Was there a challenge before now with the church, God or Jesus?

What brought about all these rants?
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
veraponpo:

Why are u unncessarily angry.
Do you have any issue?
Was there a challenge before now with the church, God or Jesus?
What brought about all these rants?
Bcuz i dislike lies
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by lomprico(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
did u actually see a crippled person walk or u saw someone sitting on a wheel chair that later stood up to walk?
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Bcuz i dislike lies

which one is the lie?

That lame walk? Or that I saw it?

So, you do not believe in miracle?
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
lomprico:
did u actually see a crippled person walk or u saw someone sitting on a wheel chair that later stood up to walk?

I saw as they were all brought out from the crowd, dropped on a very long rug, some from wheel chair, some we're carried, some were blind, some had stroke, etc some children with autism, some are malformed, etc. Some old people with palsy, etc

This is not about me alone, ask others that watched the programme.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by aolumaxi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Bcuz i dislike lies
I was at the camp ground yesterday... its real... The All Sufficient God worked wonders yesterday at the camp
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by lomprico(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
veraponpo:

I saw as they were all brought out from the crowd, dropped on a very long rug, some from wheel chair, some we're carried, some were blind, some had stroke, etc some children with autism, some are malformed, etc. Some old people with palsy, etc

This is not about me alone, ask others that watched the programme.
Praise God!
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
I dont bliv in miracles, u need to see my face with blemishes all over and people mak fun of me, where iz diz of miracle, huh?
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Dekatron(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Did amputated arms grow back? If not, you are talking B.S

2 Likes

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by OgundeleT(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
u dont just believe anything, do u even know whether it was stage manage?
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
OgundeleT:
u dont just believe anything, do u even know whether it was stage manage?

I have seen miracles and had benefited from the awesomeness of God before now.

I have seen chronic madness been healed, I have seen ss becoming aa genotype, I have seen HIV + becoming negative, so nothing that you say that can move me.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by winner01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
If the dead comes back to life, many will still say it was staged.......

1 Like

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by dsquare33: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
I was at the camp when it happen It shows God is in the business of miracles and it shows that He loves us so much. People who still doubt God's love and existence have never have relationship with Him.The only way to bask In that euphoria of that Love is through faith in Jesus Christ.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Weah96: 2:41am On Aug 09, 2015
winner01:
If the dead comes back to life, many will still say it was staged.......

If I present you with a unicorn, you will say that it is a deer with one horn chopped off.

Show me the resurrected person and I'll show you my unicorn.

1 Like

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Another miracle was me trekking from Redemption camp to MFM camp in 2.35 hours to beat the traffic.

God is REAL and still in the business of transforming lives.

You know If you are serving God and if you are not. God cannot be mocked or tricked. Where do you stand with HIM. As for me and my household, we shall serve the LORD!

ACCEPT Him NOW when you can cos after death, the opportunity will be all gone.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by rejoice4eva(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2015
God does not need human endorsement, confirmation or approval, or else HE ceases to b God. U may try to ignore Him, abuse Him, or pretend He does not exist, yet He is Unchangeable. To aceess evey other packages He has for u, accept His offer of miracle of salvation freely tru Jesus Christ first.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by winner01(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
rejoice4eva:
God does not need human endorsement, confirmation or approval, or else HE ceases to b God. U may try to ignore Him, abuse Him, or pretend He does not exist, yet He is Unchangeable. To aceess evey other packages He has for u, accept His offer of miracle of salvation freely tru Jesus Christ first.
weah96, read this severally, yeah ill say it again, SEVERALLY. and stop quoting me.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by Weah96: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2015
winner01:
weah96, read this severally, yeah ill say it again, SEVERALLY. and stop quoting me.

You don't believe in God, which makes you an atheist in denial. Go and sort out yourself.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by OgundeleT(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
veraponpo:

I have seen miracles and had benefited from the awesomeness of God before now.

I have seen chronic madness been healed, I have seen ss becoming aa genotype, I have seen HIV + becoming negative, so nothing that you say that can move me.
Are those people u mentioned ur immediate family? If so, I av so many physical challenge people in my area and if they can change to normal then i will believe you, but if reverse be the case then then i av no reason to believe u
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by winner01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weah96:

You don't believe in God, which makes you an atheist in denial. Go and sort out yourself.
ok i will, leave religion section and be useful to yourself and others.
Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have to go to YouTube to record these pictures again.

Below are the thousands of barren women who brought their children to appreciate God.

I will post video of the healing of the blind and lame that were healed to.

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some pictures of people who walked

Re: Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures by veraponpo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have been trying to upload pictures but if you can endure to watch the link on Youtube, the last twenty minutes is for the miracle section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMk0Nr_95o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / What Do You Know About Idemili Shrine??? / Expose Into The Real Reasons For Noah's Flood Missing From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.