Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,363 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate (963 Views)

Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by calebbintus: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Since accusations and counter-accusations have been flying Over Claims over the true certificate status of Barrister Francis (The barrister who claims he will bring down Sahara reporters for negative journalism). It will be very wrong for a man to claim the certificate of a university he never got, neither will it be right for a man to be vilified over something he actually worked for and possess.

Just like we asked Baba then, Oya Oga Francis show us your Unilorin Law "First Class' certificate. grin

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by chocolateme(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
So it has graduated from Buhari certificate to Barrister Francis' 1st class certificate??
What is going on in this country? Eben with first class or with BEFORE first class, what does it change?
Its high time adults should behave like adults so that respects would be accorded to whom its due..
Barrister Charles.. is it not better to enter you office and get busy sorting old files of cases from last 10 years that has not been settled and closed yet...this would held douse the internet tension.
Nigerins.. leave the man alone please, allow him to plead his case.
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by coolestrogue(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by calebbintus: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by segalex: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I really dont understand why you have to lie about your have which nobody asked for in the first place, nawa for some people sha.
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by Ivanspring(f): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by ionsman: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
I didn't even read the piece.....When you encounter an unserious person/attention seeker, you know at once.
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
#FrancisShowUsYourFirstClassCertificate.
Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by calebbintus: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
So it has graduated from Buhari certificate to Barrister Francis' 1st class certificate??
What is going on in this country? Eben with first class or with BEFORE first class, what does it change?
Its high time adults should behave like adults so that respects would be accorded to whom its due..
Barrister Charles.. is it not better to enter you office and get busy sorting old files of cases from last 10 years that has not been settled and closed yet...this would held douse the internet tension.
Nigerins.. leave the man alone please, allow him to plead his case.

True. But Evidence are pointing to it that he is claiming a certificate he doesn't possess. Why should a man in Australia think Nigerians are dumb and don't keep records.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate by chat2deen(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Me I know one barrister Francis those days! He lives in abimbola avenue,behind mark filling station in Tanke area n he used brag he is a first class student, I learn he lives in Australia now. Op are sure he is not d one grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Captions This Funny Picture Of President Mugabe. / Saharatv (2013) :“me I Want To Steal Only $1billion, Let Them Bring It” -ameachi / Arise Youth Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.