Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. (946 Views)

What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? / This Is What Happened When A Guy Asked His Female Friend To Send Her Picture / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. by samcofac(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses
and she said yes that she is her best
friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and
do the thing before her friend reaches
but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate. she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started
gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar
making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

I was in the bar drinking when she
called my phone and requested for
food, I asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. I requested for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shii.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know what's holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask what's the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again.

Me wetin concern me. At least the
only expenses i did was just the room
payment, I know that they must have
trekked to their houses that day

Who lose?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. by Sanmel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Both of u.. That wasn't fair at all
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. by nsaint101: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Which kind stupid play be that, bros you too much. You guys wanted a quiet time and she invited her friend. She could have refused to come initial
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. by nsaint101: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ly.
Girl can be stupid atimes that is why men like you are here to punish them for their stupidity
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It. by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Sanmel:
Both of u.. That wasn't fair at all
almost all 9ja girls re very silly.wen de guy got broke u dump him.u re silly

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Joke / Hilarious Pics Of What Change Can Cause / Photos: Two Male Fowls Fighting Bcus Of It Female Counterpart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.