Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination (630 Views)

Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices / Solutions To Examination Malpractices In Nigeria / Solutions To Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Of course, Obafemi Awolowo University popularly known as "OAU" had her Screening test for Aspirants earlier today.Though I must admit that whoever set the questions for chemistry and physics is nothing more than enemy of progress. This, however, is not the topic of discussion tonight; rather, the songs students sing before examination like post utme screening(which i happened to partake of earlier today) is, tonight, the Hallmark of our discussion.

I find it amazingly amazing and surprisingly surprising what transpires today in OAU among her Aspirants.Which if you were to be truthful to yourself you will have at one time or the other got yourself caught up in the act : It is the issue of "Singing Before Examination". Only if you were there..... Nevertheless, listed below are some of the favourite songs sang by Aspirants when they have Five minutes to go:

1. ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER ALL: You will have mistook them for Don Moen with the sweet voice with which they sing the song.One thing is, they love to hammer the chorus; "I surrender all". They probably don't know if God lives two weeks before the exam but five minutes to exam they are surrendering all to Jesus.grin

2. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY: When she realizes she remember little out of what she has read and time seems to be against her for revision, the song you hear her sings is "God will make a way"

3. YOU ARE THE MIGHTY GOD: Suddenly God becomes the great I Am who is able to do it.The passion with which the Ladies sing is touching at the same time depressing. A day before she was the shakara master but Feeling the heat of Chemistry from afar God becomes the mighty one.

4. JESUS IS THE ANSWER: Haha.....a day before he was the Almighty toaster and to him, flirting is the key.But suddenly the song changes, flirting is no more the key—not in the face of Calculus though...Jesus becomes the answer to his success, he becomes the key.

So which one have you sang before examination? As for me I sang 1grin
Re: Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination by SupremeNG: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well i agree with you. For dose who are yet to write post Utme exams read this www.supreme.com.ng/post-utme-form-20152016-registration-exam-date-result-checker/
Re: Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination by whizqueen(f): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jesus take the wheel,... take it from my hands cos I can't do this on my own angry smiley

1 Like

Re: Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
whizqueen:
Jesus take the will... take it from my hands cos I can't do this on my own angry smiley
Jesus take the wheel not will, olodo! angry and it was composed by my babe Carrie Underwood. cool grin
Re: Songs Aspirants Sing Five Minutes To Examination by whizqueen(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Jesus take the wheel not will, olodo! angry and it was composed by my babe Carrie Underwood. cool grin
Lmao... I made mistake na grin
Babe kor aunty nii

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My First Job - David Adeoye, Cfa / (UNAD) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled. School Contact (070 64847811) / Weac Result Held How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.