Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Gorgeous Disaster" By Osusu Talks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Gorgeous Disaster" By Osusu Talks (576 Views)

Daily Dosage Of Motivational Talks / A Short Story: A Disaster Ahead Of You / A Short Story: A Disaster Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Gorgeous Disaster" By Osusu Talks by osusutalks(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
"GORGEOUS DISASTER" BY OSUSU TALKS
'SERIES 1 ++The Beginning++
THIS WORK IS WRITTEN BY *OSUSU JEREMIAH DESMOND E*. KNOWN AS 'OSUSU TALKS' AND EVERY THING WAS A FABRICATION AND MIND PLAY OF THE WRITER.
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO COPY THIS WORK IN PART OR IN WHOLE, OR IN ANY, OR USING ANY MEANS.
PLEASE, IF IN ANY WAY YOU WANT TO COPY
THIS WORK OR ANY PART OF IT , KINDLY
CONTACT THE WRITER.
WRITER'S CONTACT: 08147415969;
osusu.jeremiah@yahoo.com
THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING...
ENJOY THE STORY...
It all started from the beginning, were he came and made me feel life was evolved round illusion and fantasy. It was almost sunset that day and we all cheered, had fun, joke, play and no work...was the theme of the moment. It was my best friend birthday, Sandy, she just clocked 25...with just little celebration to brighten her day up after work. It was just friends, few family and co-workers.
He sat close to the couch, all of a sudden he was standing next to me. He uttered his first words to me, "hello, damsel", I felt a grip from within, like my heart skipped a beat, he was so charming like an angel, his shape was so intimidating that me stagger a bit. I felt numb to reply back, I just said "hello". Within a jiffy of our conversation, we had already outlined few details about ourself.
He took me to the dance floor, his steps were more aspiring, that made me shake out all the stress if the day. He whispered to my ears, his voice was so masculine and filled with control, 'sorry I did not catch your name", I let out a small giggle and replied back with " am Jemimah". As we changed our dance step, when he told me his name was Salvador. We took shots of random drinks, that contained alcohol contents, I was in ecstasy and felt more tipsy.
My hand felt a soft grip, when I saw him leading me straight to the room, I followed without feeling remorse. The room was decorated with my favorite color, red, I know its wrong doing all this but I felt right about everything.
He swept me off my feet and carried me like a chariot to the bed. His kisses sent triggers of shock wave into my love ocean, he slowly ripped off my shirt apart, the light was dimmed but I can still see the smile on his face, when he feed on my succulent br*ast. I could not withstand his touches any more and I still wanted more of him. He unfastened his trouser and rammed me like a gladiator fighting for his dare life in the arena, we lasted long together...then I fell to his hands, this is a perfect stranger.......and I knew it was a gorgeous disaster.
*REAMAIN TUNED IN FOR SERIES 2*

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists On Rampage. / SILENCE: The Scar From My Wound / Thinking Of Sucide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.