Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) (589 Views)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) by fredraf(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
David Playpenz of Colchester, Essex was in a motorcycle accident in which he hurt his hand. When he showed it to doctors a few days later, and one of the fingers had turned black, they said that the digit would have to be amputated. Playpenz went through with the procedure and later asked to be able to take his severed finger home. "Sure!" said the doctors, who had no idea what he planned to do next. Playpenz, who is in his 30s and is a bonded furniture maker by trade, apparently was always curious about cannibalism. “I'd always wondered what human flesh tastes like. But it's taboo. People can't go around being cannibals – that's illegal. Only then, it occurred to me that no one could haul me to court for eating my own flesh. I decided to cook it and taste it. Then my curiosity would be satisfied.” He happily photographed the event for posterity, saved the bones, and posted the whole thing on his Facebook page, including the boiled finger. Needless to say, Playpenz got mixed reactions from friends, though it seems that he was correct that he would not be charged with any crime.
Re: The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) by donholy28(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cannibal man..he wan taste how human meat dey taste...na so e dey start...soon he go begin kill people
Re: The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) by wordbank(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
D accident really touch hin brain
Re: The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) by goodmorning40: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Another threat to humanity
Re: The Punk Rock Man Who Ate His Own Finger(picture) by dannyville2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Orji in the making

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Money 11 Universities Made From 2015 Post-utme / Masters In Economics Vs Masters In Statistics. / Oxford Added 22 New Words To Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.