Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (78564 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Has He Done The DNA Test To Be Sure! Men! Na Wa ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
einsteino:

He has legitimate reasons to disown them, if his family's account of things are true. No man who has suspicion over the paternity of his kids would even do half of what he did for those kids. The mum ought to allow a paternity test, i mean it cost barely 50k for a DNA test in nigeria. Refusing a paternity test and settling outside court simply justified his doubts.

I tell peeps, trust only evidence. You will be shocked how many men fathered another mans kid unknowingly.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by delishpot: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
felifeli:

Op is an illiterate. grin grin

Lol. You cant fit kill me with laugh jarey
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Men!

But then again, Women!
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
einsteino:

He has legitimate reasons to disown them, if his family's account of things are true. No man who has suspicion over the paternity of his kids would even do half of what he did for those kids. The mum ought to allow a paternity test, i mean it cost barely 50k for a DNA test in nigeria. Refusing a paternity test and settling outside court simply justified his doubts.

I tell peeps, trust only evidence. You will be shocked how many men fathered another mans kid unknowingly.
bro you are right oo

70% of nigeria men are not the father of their children
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nose candy decision by a man dat thinks with his long thing grin
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by EyeKandy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
einsteino:

That's not the issue. FFK is being spiteful here. Why did he raise the issue of paternity tests right before her traditional marriage? For his in-laws to ignore him, shows how mature they are. They could care less and have accepted the new wifey with her baggage. I can imagine the heartbreak his daughters felt on hearing that.

Lesson: Regardless of your baggage; polygamous homes, broken homes, kids out of wedlock, abortions, illiteracy, financial hardship, whatever...there's always someone who accepts you just as you are. Especially in sad situations like this.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Bollove: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
olihilistic:
I go Bleep all of them announce am for nairaland so that their father go cry
Foolishness in human skin !!!

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by economia: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
he disown pdp
he disown apc
he dis own his wife
now his dauthers
next is his sons
finally his fulani mother
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mamaflex:
Na her workchop o. Lol.

Im doing great dear. And you?

Abi na. Am cool too. Have a nice week ahead.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
kokoA:
Come to me girls. I will never disown you.

"Come ohh ye heavy laddened""
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
the mothers of the girls should be blame for insincerity

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Ameko4ever(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
A real child of God who loves and reference God cannot disown someone, talk less of his own blood. May God forgive him.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Atigba: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:
Even if he is not their father he brought them up,he played d role of a father,why bring d girls into d quarel between him n der mum,why embarass them dis way in public....na dat igbo girl give him igbo juju,in the fullness of time,his eyes will clear.
Because they disrespect him

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dharniel:
was DNA test conducted before FFK disowned these gurls, at least for the benefit of the doubt and to clear every unreasonable doubt the test should be conducted.
he just disowned them because their paternity is being questioned, that ain't enough reason to make such a drastic decision...
ask about odartey lamptey experience
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by duni04(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
OK I read about his family squabbles on Sahara reporters and I now agree that his Ex wife Yemisi is a slut. That Tunmi is not Femis child. The evidence is clear and overwhelming, even from the pics here. Yemisi just brought shame upon herself and family.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
duni04:
OK I read about his family squabbles on Sahara reporters and I now agree that his Ex wife Yemisi is a slut. That Tunmi is not Femis child. The evidence is clear and overwhelming, even from the pics here. Yemisi just brought shame upon herself and family.
was there a DNA test
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by einsteino(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
EyeKandy:

That's not the issue. FFK is being spiteful here. Why did he raise the issue of paternity tests right before her traditional marriage? For his in-laws to ignore him, shows how mature they are. They could care less and have accepted the new wifey with her baggage. I can imagine the heartbreak his daughters felt on hearing that.

Lesson: Regardless of your baggage; polygamous homes, broken homes, kids out of wedlock, abortions, illiteracy, financial hardship, whatever...there's always someone who accepts you just as you are. Especially in sad situations like this.

As much as neither of us witnessed the entire event, we have to rely on their reported account. I remember him saying his inlaws did not even bother to come see him(that was before he even dissociated himself from the wedding), if you ask me that means either of two things; they must have taken sides(which is immature) or they have agreed that the kid isnt his.

I have been party to a wedding btw someone from my family and a guy who didnt want his dad to bea part of his wedding. The guy went as far as lying that his dad is dead, well its our custom to do background checks on a prospective inlaw. We found out that none of his dads people were in the know and his dad was very much alive. He had issues with his dad cos he divorced his mum after some bitter events. Well that was none of our business , we simply said the wedding cant go on without his dads approval irrespective of who hurt who. And we sent some elders to tender apologies for almost carrying on with the wedding with the belief that he was dead. At the end he ironed out his issues with his dad and d wedding went on. That is the mature thing to do.

What i have discovered is, whenever a marriage fails the parent that has custody over the kids poisons the kids mind over the other parent. Fathers tell their kids that their mum is a demon, she caused the separation.. mothers say ur dad used to beat me every second. Nobody owns up to their fault, nobody agrees he/she contributed to the mess. Thus u see modern parents fighting over custody of kids to prevent this from happening.

I reiterate that a simple DNA test would sort this out,if i were d kids i would do it myself. So i can judge if my mum has been telling d truth. At worst if it turns out that femi isnt their biological father, they may be able to still keep him as a foster father. Its all about how they manage d situation.

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dharniel:
was DNA test conducted before FFK disowned these gurls, at least for the benefit of the doubt and to clear every unreasonable doubt the test should be conducted.
he just disowned them because their paternity is being questioned, that ain't enough reason to make such a drastic decision...

DNA test is same as paternity test...and that's what their mum refused to allow...thanks
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
who told you am a Troll am Van.............Make i no talk too much undecided
You're not a troll, you're a Van now?
Wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by duni04(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
baralatie:

was there a DNA test
When a man says he didn't touch his wife before she got pregnant and he somehow manages to accept the child just to keep both families out of the news. Then when the wife starts misbehaving, he gets angry and brings it up. You can't fault the man. Femi claimed that the paternity of the children, especially Tunmi was listed in their divorce papers as the major reason for the split. And looking at that girls picture here on Nairaland I agree that her father is definitely not Femi

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
I will deal with you later. I get Gist way I dey Digest for Derailers paradise. NOW........
RickRichards:

You're not a troll, you're a Van now?
Wetin person no go see for nairaland.

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
FOOLISH MAN
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Solorez2015(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Surely!, it is undeniable that FFK is an animal
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
"We shall visit the sins of the mother on.........judges 5:16 grin
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

DNA test is same as paternity test...and that's what their mum refused to allow...thanks
their mother did refuse the paternity test of those kids and left them in a dire situation
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
bummyla:
Has He Done The DNA Test To Be Sure! Men! Na Wa ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
their mother has allegedly refused to perform the paternity test

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Meet the equally beautiful women that had kids for Femi with his latest girlfriend

first photo - Femi with Regina Fani-Kayode

2nd pic - Saratu

3rd - Yemisi Wada

4th- Prisca Chikwendu

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/femi-olukayode-disowns-children-from.html
Nt Prisca pls...Precious....Hwz u btw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
EyeKandy:

it is not easy to forgive the memory of mistaken identity
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
tongue
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Rick9(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money
grin grin ; D
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by skytanics(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
TIME TO START HAVING FATHERLESS CHILDREN HOME..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.