Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma (1547 Views)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / HOT!!! Mediatakeout Just Leaked An Alleged Sextape Of Kylie & Tyga (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by 9ijaNews: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
INTERVIEW: I’m yet to recover from the shock of my alleged sextape scandal – Chidinma

Read more:

http://amazonbug.com/?id=55c624344ad303.36540743&t=INTERVIEW%3A+I’m+yet+to+recover+from+the+shock+of+my+alleged+sextape+scandal+–+Chidinma
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
i wish her quick recovery...
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
i still love you baby kiss
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by SimpleVili: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry dear

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by CICERO09(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I careless
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by baralatie(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
I still have that tape
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Margauxluv(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
geh wel soon
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Margauxluv(f): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
baralatie:
I still have that tape

delete it
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by baralatie(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Margauxluv:

delete it
why?
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Margauxluv(f): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
baralatie:

why?
nthn
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by baralatie(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Margauxluv:

nthn
do you know that a lot of sextapes are been released by jealous lovers and ex and phone mechanics including laptop repairers.
right know I can list a lot that concerns Nigerian and ghanian ladies,married women,students,actresses,lecturers.the ones in the bush,in a hotel. just name it.
if you are a woman and you don't won't trouble DONT MAKE ANY KIND OF SEXTAPE.
these tapes the hit hard and deep and it takes a miracle to take down.

in summary,nothing was the wrong word.it is a big something.
Re: I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma by Margauxluv(f): 12:42am On Aug 09, 2015
baralatie:

do you know that a lot of sextapes are been released by jealous lovers and ex and phone mechanics including laptop repairers.
right know I can list a lot that concerns Nigerian and ghanian ladies,married women,students,actresses,lecturers.the ones in the bush,in a hotel. just name it.
if you are a woman and you don't won't trouble DONT MAKE ANY KIND OF SEXTAPE.
these tapes the hit hard and deep and it takes a miracle to take down.

in summary,nothing was the wrong word.it is a big something.

I see!

aii no p

(1) (Reply)

Singer Ice Prince With His Girlfriend (nice Photo) / War On Instagram As Sonia Exposes Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna Cheating Secrets / My Nigeria – Deola Sagoe: Top Drawer”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.