Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. (751 Views)

Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Make Cooking Fun. (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. by kachysblog(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
***SOME KITCHEN TRICKS YOU MAY NOT KNOW***

Saw it on Facebook and tried it this evening as am cooking my spaghetti and you wouldn’t believe how it worked..Tell us more from the ones you know after going through these ones bikonu…

1. Do you know that u can amend an over-salted meal in the pot ,by simply rubbing palm oil around the pot and allow i…t to heat for more minutes?
~~~~So,i mistakenly over salted our launch sometime ago,& i applied this tip..lo & behold, the food became tasteless (all the salt in de meal dissappeared),that i have to gently add more salt to taste….

2. Do you know that u can retrieve the normal aroma of your meal when it burnt(nri leree oku n’ike), by simply adding some slice of bread in the burnt meal inside ur pot?
~~~~~the bread will absorb all the burnt aroma and give ur meal its original taste.

3.Do you also know that you can make your Canda(kpomo) or cowLeg(ukwu efi) to soften within few minutes of boiling by simple adding Chewing-gum into the boiling meat.
~~~Oburokwa ikwutacha de chewing-gum,michasia de sugar di n’ime ya,iburu ya tinye n’ime ife oha ga-eri,e mecha isi na owu ihe maychic gwalu gi. Hahahahha…Lolss…
Pls just de raw chewing-gum & not the one you have chewed.

4. I know majority of you knew that putting an iron spoon inside your boiling beans,will make it soften quick in few mins?
~~~Its better than using Akanwu(pottasium). That akanwu sef,its too acidic…it use to infuse war inside my stomach..afòm ana asu kputukputu ka ebe iraq na iran na alu ogu. Lolss

5.Now this wil sound awkward but i must say it.
Do you know that adding some lumps of charcoal in a sour soup(ofe gbalu-uka),can make it regain atleast 70% of its original taste ? ‪#‎Courtesy‬ of my togo sister.
Na she teach me this number5 when i went for holidays at togo where she resides with her family in 2004.

Biko ina etinyekwa de charcoal,ekwekwana ka mmadu fu gi,otherwise akpo gi nwanyi ajo-ite.
Pls wash de charcoal and make sure its a fresh one u got from de firewood u recently used.

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/photo-amazing-kitchen-tricks-you-may-not-know/

cc:lalasticlala ishiluv

Re: Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. by olexjay(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
@op, dat nõ 1, u mean rubbing palm oil outta the pot or inside the pot round?

Nö 3, do u mean already chewed one or fresh one??
Re: Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. by kikilove(f): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice
Re: Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. by Dioxidane: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wow... Lemme go and try them out now.
Sorry, tomorrow... wink
Re: Photo: Amazing Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know….. by kachysblog(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015
olexjay:
@op, dat nõ 1, u mean rubbing palm oil outta the pot or inside the pot round?

Nö 3, do u mean already chewed one or fresh one??

Rubbing it inside the pot...

Raw chewing gum, not the already chewed gum...

BREAKING: Skiibii Has Been Revived-kcee / Funny Pix: Before Nd After Marriage / Haruna Musa Appointed As New Gtbank Executive Director