Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South (3537 Views)

Spend Money To Dislodge Rogue Saraki And Others, Obasanjo Advises Buhari / Spend Money To Dislodge Rogue Saraki And Others, Obasanjo Advises Buhari / Gej Deploy Soldier To Osun No Casualty, Ekiti No Casualty, Edo no Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by omenka(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I think you guys have to take drastic measures in curbing the kind of falsehood people spread on this forum especially in the politics section.

How could someone just wake up one day and write trash like this simply because they have access to the internet? Can I come online any moment to say "I heard from a reliable source Jonathan has acute halitosis" and have you guys turn a blind eye to it?? Some things are simply wrong. It is not all about front pages where the mods demand verifiable sources to articles or news items, sources must be demanded for sensitive items such as what the op posted here especially as it violates Rule 8. This is so appalling.

I suggest this thread is taken down and the op given a lengthy ban for violating this rule.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by PapaOyoyo: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Dez80:
#yawns, Obj still dey so?
Check Ota farm. I hear say him dey play ball steady nowadays

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by PapaOyoyo: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Dez80:

What are you saying bros?
Mesef bin wan ask

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
denko:
From a reliable source from the presidency one of the key advice obj gave gmb was to deploy mazimum security in the niger delta region to protect oil facilities in that region.
Obasanjo is a northern slave.
Not surprised at all.
Suddenly the Nigerian army has arms to fight Niger Delta.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by zuchyblink(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2015
omonnakoda:
There was no war ,did he for ONE DAY declare a state of emergency?

That did not happen ,if a state of emergency is declared government has the power to EVACUATE an entire state of every man,dog and chicken and relocate the people to Chibok. The state can be REPOPULATED with sensible Kanuris from Chibok and Renamed NEW Borno State. GO AND ASK PALESTINIANS. Do not test the federal might. Those people threatening to blow up things can and will be deleted from the state from the new born to the oldest,EVERYONE!!
if fiction lubricates ur mind,no qualms
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by fr3do(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
The day that Buhari sends military to bomb Niger Delta, that day, I will become a militant and I will successfully blow up pipelines, enough to ground the country. It is a good cause to fight for.

He has already bombed alleged pirates in Cross River.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by Lawsimon(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Before the OBJ came up with such a suggestion, he must have written long epistle that will be sent to PMB in due time.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by neocortex: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
There was no war ,did he for ONE DAY declare a state of emergency?

That did not happen ,if a state of emergency is declared government has the power to EVACUATE an entire state of every man,dog and chicken and relocate the people to Chibok. The state can be REPOPULATED with sensible Kanuris from Chibok and Renamed NEW Borno State. GO AND ASK PALESTINIANS. Do not test the federal might. Those people threatening to blow up things can and will be deleted from the state from the new born to the oldest,EVERYONE!!

I referred to Niger-Delta not Borno state.
How do you determine who is a sensible kanuri ?

Are you a jew because the bolded was the instruction given to saul in the old testament.

Keep dreaming of mass genocide, it will never happen.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by omonnakoda: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
neocortex:

I referred to Niger-Delta not Bornu state.
Are you a jew because the bolded was the instruction given to saul in the old testament.

Keep dreaming of mass genocide, it will never happen.
No genocide just transfer and relocation .They will be removed on Luxury buses to a new life on the banks of Lake Chad
Re: Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South by EMANY01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
rusher14:

You guys are just armchair anarchists.

Blow up pipelines to condemn the health and wellbeing of generations to come.

Even with the unfounded rumour, the OP said OBJ suggested assigning soldiers to the ND, yet your brain processed it as Buhari plans to bomb ND.
Don't you think you take your prejudice too far?

Has it ever occurred to you that you read online - Buhari plans to shortchange Niger Delta but the next day you find he appoints a GMD from the Niger Delta.

Buhari plans to kill all first born of ND but next day he signs off an oil pollution remediation charter in Ogoni land.

I know you would prefer someone with a ND name to keep looting the treasury without any benefit to the ND, but generations to come would know who the true patriot was.

No Nigerdeltan is going to endanger his homeland in the coming war ,methods have been refined we will not have to blow up every pipeline facility ,only a few that matter and they will will result in shut ins but no spills where possible or at the very worst ultra minimal spills.The gas lines though will suffer unrestricted and sustained attacks(analysis determined that long term damage from gas line ruptures are very minimal) and we all know how important those lines are .
You think this continuous power supply you are currently enjoying came from solar supply or from the dams? They want ya all to get so used to the new improvement then they will tell you who is boss.
https://www.nairaland.com/2134648/apc-manifesto-well-grow-oil/1#30507375

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / Nnamdi Kanu Freed, To Address Biafrans In The Evening? / N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.