Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Footballers Can Lie O O O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Footballers Can Lie O O O (985 Views)

Go Vote Khingsimeo For Hottest Single Of The Year Music Awards :o :o :o :o / Hey Guys See What I Saw On Facebook Today The Girl Can Lie Sha Whith Hilarious C / If You Think You Can Lie, Check Out This Little Boy Lolzzzzzzzzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballers Can Lie O O O by funmo(m): 5:16am On Aug 09, 2015
I mean, inasmuch as I love the beautiful game to death, I can’t but notice the heavily pretence-laced lying trends of its players. The fact that technology lies while broadcasting live matches to me is rant for another day. But we all know some channels/stations could be few mini-micro seconds behind the Real-Time of a match. So, I get to shout goal at 8:05:63 pm when the fans at Camp Nou had done their own screaming already at 8:05:16pm. Those seconds mean a lot to me please. But back to the Mary (I don’t like Martha (Matter)), below facts prove to you that, asides LIARS (my autocorrect spells LAWYERS like that! Sue me) and POLITICIANS, FOOTBALLERS are next in line for award of worst/best liars on the planet.

DRASTIC AGE REDUCTIONS
Diego Costa is 26, Benteke is 24, and I am going to be 14 by the next elections.Anytime a footballer (especially a black… hmmm) tells you his age. He actually wants you to add 10, divide it by 2, and raise it to the power of 3 factorial. Players ages be falling like stocks

FEIGNING MOMENTARY INJURIES
What kinda miracle happens when a player is rolling on the pitch and gnashing his teeth few seconds ago, and the next minute, he is up and all fit after seeing the referee has blown in his favour. Woah! A defender hits a Sergio Busquets’ leg and dude holds his eyes and screams like he just lost his father, and goes “egba mi o o! O ti pa mi o! Yepa! I don die o o”! The records of footballers’ sins are like the grains of bar beach sand.

THE BALL BELONGS TO US
An Hazard tries to dribble a Blind on the wings, and Blind’s leg touches the ball while it goes out for a throw-in, but Blind will still go ahead to pick the ball to throw, despite knowing that the ball wasn’t his in the first place. Same for cornerkicks, most defenders can’t tell the truth to save their careers. And some of them will even look surprised at the linesman’s decision like “na my ball na”.

DIVERS OF LIFE
Penaldo and Robinhood are the most notorious divers of all times in the game of football. Hold Arjen Robben’s hand and you will see him fly like Jet Li to the ground. Simulations are footballers’ talents. And it should be punishable by death! Court! I riCe

source: http://sharpijebuboy.com/i-swear-footballers-can-lie-o-o-o-ah/

2 Likes

Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by PapaOyoyo: 5:25am On Aug 09, 2015
U try. Catch some sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by QTEST007(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Auto-correct
Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by Burger01(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by kuuljay(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
op do you have a girlfriend?
Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by bewla(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
u above me now ask that question again ops reply one time
Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by DeHero1: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2015
U tried... the last one got me laughing.

Some footballer are better divers than swimmers. grin
Re: Footballers Can Lie O O O by seankay(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Very true most especially "the ball belongs to us"

(1) (Reply)

As A University Student What Are The Lies You've Told To Extort Your Parent / LOL! SEE How A Patriotic Lagos Hawker Celebrated Independence Day / Happy Muharram 2015 Best Sms Images Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.