Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Magento - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Magento (479 Views)

Building Magento Website Without Coding Drop Builder / Premium Blogger/Wordpress/Drupal/Magento Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price / Special Training On Wodpress,magento And Open Cart Begins 1st Oct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magento by ehis0308: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2015
I noticed that there are no threads for magento on this forum, or maybe am yet to see one, please if there are any share the links here.

Am new to magento and the whole thing looks so confusing, maybe it is the kind of tutorial am using.

Ive being working with wordpress and i just got a deal to build an online store and i really want to use magento and i plan to buy a theme, but i want to know what am getting into before i buy that theme.

Ive got a few questions,
1) Do i need to be a magento developer before i can work with magento, even if am going to buy a theme?

2) Can an online store be created with magento just like wodpress/woocommerce without any php coding?

The answers to this questions will determine if i will create dis site with magento or quietly stick to worpress and woocommerce because my client needs his work fast.

I will take my time to learn magento development.
Re: Magento by dwebdesign(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Hey,

1. You don't need to be a magento developer to build ecommerce websites on the platform.

2. an online store can be created with magento, its an e-commerce platform.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Official Thread For Wapka Webmasters Request For Help Here / Forum For Give away / I Need A Wordpress Company Website @8k (OFFER CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.