Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... (1056 Views)

Clean One Month Used Not Registered HONDA ACCORD EOD 2004 For Sale. 1.2m(reduced / Less Than One Month Used 2008 Toyota Camry 4sale@ / One Month Reg 2012 Toyota Corrolla 4 Sale In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by enitiObanke(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
On July 9th chelseabmw, the dethroned former moderator of Nairaland's Auto section pulled down a complaint thread by Revlution, against the ignoble Inspiredm. Seun stood by that action,.....with the understanding that the 112page thread would be restored online after a month if Inspiredm doesn't keep his end of d bargain.
It's exactly a month 2day,......and Nairalanders like me are beginning to wonder why Nairaland is bent on providing Inspiredm a safe hiding place, and also a soft landing. What is the fate of the victim, Revlution....a female, and her investment of N2.64million

4 Likes

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by delishpot: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by enitiObanke(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Naijadeyhia, Idowuogbo,..... Pataki and everyone else who stood, laboured and fought for Revlution's cause,......abeg what's happening to Revlution's issue? Abi the matter has been resolved ni? Abi it has been swept under the carpet finally

2 Likes

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Gboyeboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
I also noticed most of the comments on that thread has being deleted.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by idu1(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Forget it and give up on this case. It have been swept under the carpet.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by pacino26(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
That's the first thread that got me a 10days ban grin . Can someone give us an update?
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by laudate: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na true, oh! Revlution, where are you? Have you gotten your car now? shocked
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
enitiObanke:
Naijadeyhia, Idowuogbo,..... Pataki and everyone else who stood, laboured and fought for Revlution's cause,......abeg what's happening to Revlution's issue? Abi the matter has been resolved ni? Abi it has been swept under the carpet finally
She decided to settle out of court (Nairaland forum) against our advice and that was a big mistake. I doubt if she has gotten her money from Expired.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Caveatemptor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm.
Expecting this thread to be deleted or locked soon.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Following.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Pataki: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2015
For those asking for updates on this matter, read it from the horse's mouth herself:

revlution:
I wish to apologise to all who felt that my exit from the thread hurt their well intended purpose. It was not meant to be so.
I appreciated every support and concern shown on that particular thread.
Exit from the thread was a condition that was given by inspired autos for the peaceful reconciliation of the unpaid debt, basing his reasons on 'defamation of his character' and security, which is unreasonable, as he is obviously doing illicit bussiness deals of which I do not wish other people to fall a victim to by bringing the thread up in the first place.

In as much as there was a high possiblity of inspired autos absconding and not paying after stating his condition for payment, It was purely a 50-50 chance.
However ,assurance for this payment was however mediated by a middle person and seemed to to going in the right direction till things took a funny turn.
He backed out and has not paid the money till date.

As he has not paid, there are definitely alternatives to be pursued which is all done in the background now.

He may have a false sense of victory in this fraudulent business he has perpertrated, because he may feel he is out of the limelight, but all active plans are still in progress to make him pay and he will be lucky to escape a jail senctence.

Good luck to Revlution. Right on the front page of this forum, an ordinary MfM lady pastor who duped someone of 300K or thereabout on visa fraud was thrown into jail. Not to talk of that fraudulent scammer living large on someone else's money and giving conditions before he can pay her. And most annoying, she also complying along.

I am no longer interested in the outcome of her case. Good luck to her once more.
Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by dokiOloye(m): 1:47am On Aug 14, 2015
My comment against d wisdom in locking d original thread and d complicity of d ogas at d top earned me a ban.
Whether ppl like to hear it or not,removing d thread as at that time was d wrongest move.
The owners of this forum look like they are bent on shielding d crook or giving him a soft landing which doesn't work wt ppl like expired autos.
Good luck Op.

1 Like

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by BONES488: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Lobatan!!
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by tunergy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
"Expired" was offered the easyway out and he gladly took it, if the Original complaint thread had hit the front page, trust me things would have taken a different turn.
Also i wonder why NL indulged "Expired" and shielded him till he literally slipped away.

In law that is conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Revlution's Thread, One Month After,..... by Caveatemptor(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Another one.

(1) (Reply)

Man Truck For Sale..less Than A Month Old / SOLD Reg 2001 Toyota 4runner Leather Alloys AC @600k / Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla (upgraded To 2012) - Super Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.