Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bookmakers Earn More Than Stakers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bookmakers Earn More Than Stakers (285 Views)

How To Earn More Than 100$ In A Day / Which Of These Bookmakers Are Good / What Bookmakers Won't Tell You And Facts About How They Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bookmakers Earn More Than Stakers by henry255: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2015
While people were busy arguing about the set of matches for the season yesterday, staking with their money for who will win.
Others lost theirs and we're full of regrets, I was busy making my money hahahahahahahah!

ARE YOU SURPRISED? EVEN ON A SATURDAY?

Oh! Yes, I make money EVERYDAY except on sundays.

You can't risk your money on betting football games and expect a 100% ROI (return on investment).
It's either u win narrowly, 50-50 chance or you lose your entire money. These bookmakers don't compensate for loses, Infact they are ready to see you lose in order to make theirs.
But in AIM GLOBAL, we know NO RISK. That word CAN NEVER be found on aim global dictionary.

So ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER THE MATTER.

Are you looking for a business that does not even require your presence?
A business devoid of risk?
A business that pays you and your family for a lifetime?
No annual renewal fee,
A business that allows you to do whatever you like?
A business that pays you minimum of N90,000 daily?

WEALTHCOME ON BOARD!

AIM GLOBAL is giving you an opportunity of a lifetime to be absolutely FREE financially.
TRUST ME ON THIS

IF YOU HAVEN'T TESTED MONEY, YOU WONT HAVE A TESTIMONY.

Happy sunday

In box me now or call

(1) (Reply)

Exclusively For IB Residents..free Seminar / Track Your Car With The Simplest And Easiest Tracking Device (tramigo) / Prestashop Making Its Way To Stand Out As The E-commerce Development Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.