Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu (1636 Views)

How To Build A House On Swampy Land / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by ebitim(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
builder's pls help with the range it will cost to build a four bedroom bungalow on a swampy land at ikorodu
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by ebitim(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
no builder's in the house. guys i need ur help
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by Icon4s(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
ebitim:
no builder's in the house. guys i need ur help

U have to b patient bro. To make it easier for them to reach u, some are here already in this section. Identify their monikers and copy them in ur post.
eg cc: Icon4s
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by ebitim(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
builder's in the house please help
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by adebaxton(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Which part of Ikorodu is the proposed project located? It shouldn't exceed 4.5m to 5.8m upon inspection.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by snakebeat: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
adebaxton:
Which part of Ikorodu is the proposed project located? It shouldn't exceed 4.5m to 5.8m upon inspection.

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70
Sir he said swampy land, what if the land requires raft foundation, don't u think it's gonna exceed 5.8m?
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by adebaxton(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
I took note of that i.e swampy, which will requires a Raft Foundation, The determinant of the actual cost will be the design of the proposed structure. Quoting from experience at Ipakodo/Igbogbo area of Ikorodu.
snakebeat:

Sir he said swampy land, what if the land requires raft foundation, don't u think it's gonna exceed 5.8m?
Re: Cost Range Of Building A 4 Bdrm All Ensuite Bungalow On A Swampy Land At Ikorodu by snakebeat: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
adebaxton:

I took note of that i.e swampy, which will requires a Raft Foundation, The determinant of the actual cost will be the design of the proposed structure. Quoting from experience at Ipakodo/Igbogbo area of Ikorodu.
Okay sir...

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale@Obasanjo hilltop estate. / Adron Homes Say Stop Payin Rent! / 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX At LEKKI For #40M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.