Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (21421 Views)

How To Become A Successfully Millionaire Within One Month. / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2015
justkaycee1:
What are all these kolanuts used for eventually? I bet u aren't intelligent enough to ask. U would rather sell off your birth rite.
Bro, a handful of stuff. Kolanut is used in the production of both synthetic and herbal medicine. Google the new product by Nigeria brewery called "Triple X". Are you aware that it is used in the production of chocolate and coke? What about the cultural use of it? It's an economic viable product. I was introduced to it and I'm to have keyed into the trade.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by chineduho: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
ignorance is a real disease......
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'll contact those that are yet to benefit from my deal very shortly. I have been busy making sure that I lay my hands on somethin massive enough to accommodate as many people as possible.

To my brother that asked about the usefulness of kolanut, I think Google can be of help. Kolanut is one of those agro products that has a very high market value. Try your hand today.

Happy Sunday to all
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Maximus85(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
justbix:
I'll contact those that are yet to benefit from my deal very shortly. I have been busy making sure that I lay my hands on somethin massive enough to accommodate as many people as possible.

To my brother that asked about the usefulness of kolanut, I think Google can be of help. Kolanut is one of those agro products that has a very high market value. Try your hand today.

Happy Sunday to all

Oga, I be long time nairalander ooo and as much as I dey see all these attacks on you, I still wan buy the guide. This 3k is hard earned oooo. So I take God beg you, deal truly with me. How do I pay?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by olafunso: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
How much it costs sum1 to start the biz? Gess me via olafunsom@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Maximus85:

Oga, I be long time nairalander ooo and as much as I dey see all these attacks on you, I still wan buy the guide. This 3k is hard earned oooo. So I take God beg you, deal truly with me. How do I pay?
Send an email to justbix2014@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
olafunso:
How much it costs sum1 to start the biz? Gess me via olafunsom@gmail.com
Send an email to justbix2014@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
serah88:
Oga Justbix, please do remember me in your next one. I'm very much interested.
wink wink
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by ehinome4hushM(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
how much can one use as a startup cash to invest in the biz?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
how much can one use as a startup cash to invest in the biz?
Contact me via any of these means: email, telephone or BBM. Check my signature
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Vulu: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
aceTS:

Guy na wa for you o. so common 3k ebook u no fit dash me upon say you be kola nut millionaire.

meanwhile, I dey watch as you dey use your other nairaland accounts dey lie for innocent people for here. all those guys wey talk say dem don make money from the ebook, oya make una post pictures of d kola nut consignment make we see.,or else?

people, dis guy na ordinary info marketer. no waste your 3k buy anything.

Guy you be comedian? chai! Ol boy go buy microphone make you become MC. You no need ebook for comedy. I go die no de sell comedy e-book. lol
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by stagger: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
400billionman:

You don use am buy house ?

Like Linda Ikeji ?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by stagger: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
400billionman:

You don use am buy house ?

Like Linda Ikeji ?

Why not ask Linda Ikeji how many years she worked on that blog of hers before it started making money, enough for her to buy a house. Yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by chineduho: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
send info to chidinho1995@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
chineduho:
send info to chidinho1995@gmail.com
Send ur enquiries to: justbix2014@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
We are in that time of the year when you can make brisk money from Kolanut trading. If you haven't tried your hands yet, I would advise you do. Do have a great day.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
enjoy ur spoils
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Everyday4(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
serah88:
Justbix, I have tried calling your line but it's been unreachable. I did exactly as directed, and it worked.Thanks so much for the help.
can you elaborate wat you did and how it worked plz.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by adebysy: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
justbix:
It really troubles my mind when I see young and able bodied Nigerians repeatedly walking pass opportunities that are capable of making them financially independent. Instead of latching unto these opportunities they rather prefer to wait for a "paid job" that's not even anywhere. The Creature has blessed us abundantly with good soil, weather, water etc that support agriculture... Isn't it high time we tapped into our agricultural potentials to earn a living? If you can't get involved in the planting and cultivation, you be involved in the selling of the produce. Sure! You know no society can get enough of its agricultural produce. Kolanut is of those produces that our society can never get enough of. This produce is highly sought after by beverage companies that are scattered all over our country. Pharmaceutical companies equally need for production; our brothers from the North are always in need of it because of its caffeine content. While our brothers in the South need it for cultural purposes. I have been into this line of business for a couple of months, and I am not regretting it because it has been paying my bills. Get involved today and you won't bother looking for a job again. I have introduced a number of young Nigerians to the business; I can introduce you too. Contact me.
Everyday4:
can you elaborate wat you did and how it worked plz.
justbix:
It really troubles my mind when I see young and able bodied Nigerians repeatedly walking pass opportunities that are capable of making them financially independent. Instead of latching unto these opportunities they rather prefer to wait for a "paid job" that's not even anywhere. The Creature has blessed us abundantly with good soil, weather, water etc that support agriculture... Isn't it high time we tapped into our agricultural potentials to earn a living? If you can't get involved in the planting and cultivation, you be involved in the selling of the produce. Sure! You know no society can get enough of its agricultural produce. Kolanut is of those produces that our society can never get enough of. This produce is highly sought after by beverage companies that are scattered all over our country. Pharmaceutical companies equally need for production; our brothers from the North are always in need of it because of its caffeine content. While our brothers in the South need it for cultural purposes. I have been into this line of business for a couple of months, and I am not regretting it because it has been paying my bills. Get involved today and you won't bother looking for a job again. I have introduced a number of young Nigerians to the business; I can introduce you too. Contact me.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
For anyone interested, I have Kolanut in large quantity. You can contact me on 08054541102 or 08060292993
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by samobaba(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2015
I have always have interest in kolanut and bitter kola biz pls hit me on emmasam75@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Bigmind(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
How can I contact you? I'm really interested in this business. Heard it sells well internationally. This is my contact: efesheno@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by tunexman: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Am interested here is my email address tunexbakky@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by einsteine(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Anybody able to supply 0.5 tonnes(500 kg) of kola nut to Lagos. Pm with your price, cash on delivery at Lagos.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by nnejioparaocha: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2016
pls email me so we can talk further.i dont mind paying for useful info.my email is nnejioparaocha@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by kenobi007(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
burkutu:
the rule of thumb for ebook marketers is this, if a man is trying to sell an ebook on how to make millions, it is a lie.

1. if I make millions from doing a particular business, I don't need to waste my time writing an ebook to sell for just 3k

2. in this case the op's main business is info marketing or to put it more bluntly, he is not into the kola nut business.

3. you can buy the book if you want, but I can assure you, you won't be a millionaire because of that book

on the other hand, if you want to learn the trade, Google all the keywords, that's is how the op got the information he is selling to you.

so in a kola nut shell, you are paying the op 3k for the effort he put into researching the biz online and writing d book. I think it is a fair price. it is really not easy to write an ebook ooooo.

Damn, y didn't I think of this idea.
we think alike. u are so right bro.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sadly, we don't ask questions
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by sol2galay: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
this is my email Bro sol2galaxy@yahoo.com. may God bless u aboundantly
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by unphilaz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by mashnino(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
I just have doubts..

I want to buy but i have been sold rubbish before and it really pained me...

D tin dey tire me jooor...

Nd to fink say na out of my allawee..

OP.. No use me play ooo
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by khady1(f): 5:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Pls, I need the manual. My email address is Khadylinks@gmail.com. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) / Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / Brad E-commerce, Is It Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.