Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet (59502 Views)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by benninwa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:
I wonder why Nigerians continue to allow DSTv to scam them? I have been watching EPL in the comfort of my home via beiN Sports channel with just N3,500 per Month for close to 2years now. I am watching the Arsenal match live right now as i type this.

Some people just choose to suffer because they want to.
undecided

Which decoder are you using?

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

why waste money on dstv? the solution is buy smart tv and watch all live matches free online channels. or use your pc to watch all live matches online.
Im sure internet speed in Nigeria has improved and cheaper now.

I know more than 20 channels u can watch premiership. I ENJOY LIVE WWE RAW, SMACK DOWN, WRESTLEMANIA, SUMMER SLAM ETC ONLINE...... DSTV CANT NEVER SHOW LIVE WWE ONLY RECORDED.
[b][/b]. How did u do it?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by JakesJ(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
This Is A Very Good Nonsense Infor. Oh Yes... Because When #50.00 Show View Centre Still Exist Very Much! !! !!! And So Does What??
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by StRichard(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Enjoyin ma epl with MCL

3 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by georgee(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is the begining of the end for DSTV in Nigeria. Moving all EPL matches from SS3 to SS5. I have been trying to call and blast their customer service since morning, number didnt go tru. If this nonsense is not reversed before this month end. I will throw away my DSTV decoder and buy Startimes. U fools increased the fee from 7K+ to 9K+ and still moved the matches to SS5 only for premium subscribers to watch. I am so so pissed off now. Like i said, whoever advised u guys on this is ur greatest enemy.. U ar finished in Nigeria. Nonsense. Reverse this nonsense or am out for good this month end.. am gonna buy consat..Consat will bid alongside dstv for the 2016/2017 EPL rights..

18 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by georgee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:
I wonder why Nigerians continue to allow DSTv to scam them? I have been watching EPL in the comfort of my home via beiN Sports channel with just N3,500 per Month for close to 2years now. I am watching the Arsenal match live right now as i type this.
Some people just choose to suffer because they want to.
undecided
Guy how do i be like u..Abeg..Seems we in Lagos dnt av access to other satellite Tvs.. Give detas
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by StRichard(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
benninwa:

Which decoder are you using?
u can use MCL or CTL to watch anything football

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nigga44: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Presently watching Arsenal game on my metro digital cool......, 3,500 monthly. Dumped dstv 2 years ago without any regret

Only downside with metro is the high number of very rude female staff working there angry

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by dotune(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Naija pple una never see anything. What good will a South African company do for Nigeria except to milk us. They increase their subscriptions everyday they feel like, blaming it on lack of power supply. Now that the country have enjoyed improved power supply over 2 months, DSTV never talk. Only to drop another bomb.
When HITV came, from one our own, we didn't support him.
We will continue to endure South Africa's malicious acts until we are able to rise up one day and declare war against them and the NCC not doing anything about it.
N.B: don't expect any lawmaker to help u. Dstv gives them full premium subscription throughout their tenure as lawmakers to shit them up so that they can milk the rest of us.
Happy Sunday smiley

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by uzo4real(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Team CTL all the way......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Okies27(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
femi4:
English Premier League enthusiasts have been dealt blow after pay per view television broadcaster, Multichoice announced that the top flight matches would only be available to premium subscribers with effect from August 6, 2015.

The premium bouquet costs $81 but most Zimbabweans subscribe to cheaper bouquets, such as Access $11, Family $28, Compact $32 and Compact plus $55.

Multichoice said the EPL which used to be broadcast on Super Sport 3, Dstv Channel 223, which is also available to Compact and Compact Plus subscribers is moving to Super Sport 5, Dstv Channel 225, which would only be available to premium subscribers.

Dstv official was quoted saying “From this season onwards the drama of EPL will unfold on Super Sport 5, which will now be available on Dstv Channel 225 (previously on channel 205) from 6 August 2015 on the premium bouquet and will also be available in SD/HD,” Multichoice said in statement.

“SS5 will now become Africa’s new 24 hr. home of the EPL with up to three live matches on any given Saturday and Sunday. The flair of LaLiga will light up Super Sport 3, which is the home of all European and International football. The channel will become the go-to channel for all the Spanish football league action with up to three live matches on any given Saturday and Sunday.”

The latest development is likely to benefit sports bars, as EPL followers are likely to throng most joints on match days. The majority of EPL lovers will also miss magazine shows and live programming, which include PLTV kick off, Match day live, Fan Zone, Saturday/ Sunday review, Football today, Classic matches, Netbusters and match of the week, which were being aired on SS3.

Better known as the world of champions, Super Sport will continue to show Cup tournaments such as the UEFA Champions league and Europa League, FA Cup, Copa Del Rey, Germany Cup, Euro 2016 and international friendlies on SS3. SS3 will now broadcast magazine shows, LaLiga World and LaLiga highlights as well as preview shows and the football league show.

http://sportbrief.co.zw/2015/08/01/dstv-headbutts-soccer-viewers-moves-epl-to-premium-bouquet/

Cc lalasticlala
To hell with DSTV. Seeing assanal's game on beinsport right now(Warri). PHC watches EPL on metro. Who DSTV help?

3 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by yakamata(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
bad market for cinema owners. ;Dbad market for cinema owners.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nigga44: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Metro digital operates in the east and port harcourt. They show three live epl matches every Saturday and another three on sundays, la liga, french league, bundesliga and champions league.

They also show playboy tv wink......., for those interested in adult movies. Costs additional 500 naira though

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mikolo80: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
charix:
I still don't understand the Nigerian craze for soccer. DSTV know the best way to pacify or force Nigerian subscribers to do things against their will is through viewership of soccer events.

I know alot of men who bought decoders only because of soccer matches and with this change I foresee them upgrading their bouqet option to premium service.
called mob mentality

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by chiscodedon(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm....phc don dump dstv since years back....cmtv all the way with every sports available just at #3150....don't know why they are dulling...circulate it all the region in Nigeria so dstv can go lick their ass

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by phelps007: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Resuscitating my CMTV decoder straightaway.

DSTV compact plus(#9,400) without major EPL matches can go to hell!!

They can't cajole me to go the premium way..lailai

Fraudsters...

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nigga44: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm surprised metro digital is not in lagos. You guys are missing

Just 3500 for everything that dstv shows

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mikolo80: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
he whom the gods want to destroy they first make run mad. na so blackberry do till then enter ground, apple and windows de follow suit. na the same hubris Wey de worry dstv. abeg make tinubu settle political mataa make TVc enter premiership biz pursue dstv comot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ubecharles:
[b][/b]. How did u do it?

http://crichd.tv/live-sky-sports-1-uk-stream.php

ARSENAL MATCH IS LIVE HERE. NEXT TIME CLICK SCHEDULE TO CHOOSE THE MATCH YOU WANT. ALL SPORTS IN THIS WORLD IS SHOWN LIVE ON THE CHANNEL
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by pomporiking: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice try dstv I am not a slave.I am going back to compact you bastards.Also does anyone know any other alternative, cos no way in hell I will switch to premium

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
deolu2000:

if i get you right,we should switch to live streaming right?with wc data,is it with diz 2g of 2500 dt i should stream matches,not to even talk of the poor internet speed.#hian

THIS IS WHY DSTV IS TAKING ADVANTAGE ON NIGERIANS COS THEY KNOW INTERNET IS EXPENSIVE AND POOR.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mikeabah(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Imagine! I upgraded to compact plus with a whopping some of 9k plus and still I can't watch my Arsenal match. Rain no come allow me look for a Bar to watch it undecided I sad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by taiwoti(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

why waste money on dstv? the solution is buy smart tv and watch all live matches free online channels. or use your pc to watch all live matches online.
Im sure internet speed in Nigeria has improved and cheaper now.

I know more than 20 channels u can watch premiership. I ENJOY LIVE WWE RAW, SMACK DOWN, WRESTLEMANIA, SUMMER SLAM ETC ONLINE...... DSTV CANT NEVER SHOW LIVE WWE ONLY RECORDED.

Can you kindly share the channels and there websites, am always online, maybe I can relax with that sometimes. Thanks
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
taiwoti:

Can you kindly share the channels and there websites, am always online, maybe I can relax with that sometimes. Thanks

http://crichd.tv/live-sky-sports-1-uk-stream.php

ARSENAL MATCH IS LIVE HERE. NEXT TIME CLICK SCHEDULE TO CHOOSE THE MATCH YOU WANT. ALL SPORTS IN THIS WORLD IS SHOWN LIVE ON THE CHANNEL
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by BankManager(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
When it comes to football,CTL over DSTV for me..

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by viktagorion: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is a rip off. There you go ... I am done with Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by willian10: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Startimes should bid for premier league matches too!

What u guys dunno is dat supersport has bought the right from skysports till 2016, n surely they're d favourite to renew it cos dey v fame and $, d best thing dat can be done is dat to watch soccer from an Asian TV EPL precisely, dat means a BIG dish would be needed, no one is ready for DAT cos there won't be MTN, ecobank blah blah advert, I hate multi choice like shitshit undecided

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by zoom007: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
nehas:
I wonder y people complain when dy can easy switch to ctl..seeing is believing
i remember ctl it works well in benin city when i was serving. do you have information if it works in lagos?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by phelps007: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
georgee:
This is the begining of the end for DSTV in Nigeria. Moving all EPL matches from SS3 to SS5. I have been trying to call and blast their customer service since morning, number didnt go tru. If this nonsense is not reversed before this month end. I will throw away my DSTV decoder and buy Startimes. U fools increased the fee from 7K+ to 9K+ and still moved the matches to SS5 only for premium subscribers to watch. I am so so pissed off now. Like i said, whoever advised u guys on this is ur greatest enemy.. U ar finished in Nigeria. Nonsense. Reverse this nonsense or am out for good this month end.. am gonna buy consat..Consat will bid alongside dstv for the 2016/2017 EPL rights..

Bro, have been trying to call the stupid people since yesterday too.. I can't believe they just turned SS3 to another select channel shocked shocked

Our Government should stop these people from scamming us endlessly...

I pity people without an option right now, those in PHC have CTL, Metro digital & CMTV to choose from as a solution to DSTV madness

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by xclusivelyurs(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
1st dey increased subscription in april 1st and nw moving channels 2 xpensiv rates... cnt we hack dis dstv? since dats wat dey wnt us 2do nw

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by enone(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why can't all those people that looted our funds use their I'll gotten wealth in something viable rather than stocking them in an account or their farms? This madness from Multichoice is getting too much.leaving for work by 7am and coming back by 8pm,i will be a fool to pay that amount.mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by kraftykc(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
ABG tins loading...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.