Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception (639 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception by huxley(m): 1:46am On Mar 22, 2009
What is the Christian position (yes, pun intended) on the use of contraception? Does the biblical injunction of "Be fruitful and multiply" and important foundational tenet of Christianity?

If some forms of contraception are allowed in Christian marriages, what are they?
Re: Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception by Hauwa1: 2:05am On Mar 22, 2009
catholic church don't allow the use of contra.

i'd say ok to married couples using it as birth control.
i'd say no for unmarried pple using it.
i have a good friend from east africa a catholic. A PG student and she'd proudly show me her lated 'patch'. i just shrug.
oh well, to each it own.
Re: Christians, Christianity And The Use Of Contraception by Sissy3(f): 2:16am On Mar 22, 2009

(1) (Reply)

What Is Darwinian Evolution And Is It Threatening To Religious Belief? / The Bible And Tattoos.What's ur opinion? / Your Thoughts On The Film K-n-o-w-i-n-g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.