Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard (942 Views)

Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Reacts To Eden Hazard Transfer Rumours / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chelsea drew 2-2 with Swansea City at Stamford Bridge in their opening game of the season but Jose Mourinho is blaming his medical staff as the reason for his side’s poor display.

Mourinho criticized his lacklustre medical staff for treating Eden Hazard after they were already down to ten men following the sending off of Thibaut Courtois. If a player is treated on the pitch, they must leave the field.

Eden was fouled with six minutes remaining and the medical staff charged to the field to attend to the Belgium international
“I was unhappy with my medical staff. They were impulsive and naïve. Whether you are a kit man, doctor or secretary on the bench you have to understand the game”, a furious Mourinho told Sky Sport.

“You have to know you have one player less and when you go to the pitch to assist a player you must be sure he has a serious problem. I was sure Eden did not have a serious problem. He had a knock. He was tired but my medical department were impulsive and naïve to leave me with eight outfield player”

The Blues have not been in their best form recently. They were defeated by a lone by arsenal in the Community Shield and will travel to Manchester city for their next match on August 16.

For More: http://fbnews247..com/2015/08/mourinho-slams-impulsive-medical-staff.html
Re: Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard by Osezzua(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
sounds true and cool
Re: Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard by mployer(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why don't he blame Hazard for feigning injury

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard by dulux07(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wen wil dis coach b mature. undecided Always lookin for xcuses
Re: Mourinho Calls Medical Staff "Impulsive And Naive" For Attending To Eden Hazard by nwakibe: 4:41am On Aug 10, 2015
nonsense coach. u for blame me for watching the game

(1) (Reply)

African Finals; Nigeria Vs Mail, What A Historic Event / Meet Some Of Our Beautiful Female Biafran Soldiers. / Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.