Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Song Can You Sing To Over And Over Again?! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Can You Sing To Over And Over Again?! (341 Views)

Sing To Win Infinix Smartphones And More / No Yoruba Gospel Rap Song Can Beat This One / Listen To Kingdom Melody Aka Sing To Jehovah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Song Can You Sing To Over And Over Again?! by Joshmon(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
With the way music is increasing in numbers and genres we tend to always sing along to certain songs when they are played,no matter how old it may be..For me I can't stop singing along to 'Make it rain'(remix),wande coal's 'been long',Lil wayne's No Love and presently Vector's King kong remix...Tell us your favourites
Re: What Song Can You Sing To Over And Over Again?! by pdppower: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
2Pac's Dear Mama

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Eedris Abdulkareem– Telemundo Ft M.I Abaga / MUSIC: "Oga Cornelius" By Ayoo / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: D’banj Ft. Akon – Frosh (official Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.