Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God (part 2) (505 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast Part 6.(Universal Sunday Law Coming!) / The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God. (Part 3: The Seal of God Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God (part 2) by Infomaz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
In part 1 of this series, we saw mankind categorized into two classes of people based on who they worshipped. Those who by worshipping the beast or his image receives his mark (Rev 13:8,15-17) and those who receives the seal of God because of their Christlike character and obedience to God's commandments. (Rev 7:1-3, 14:1-5,12) What then is the image or mark of the beast and the number of his name? What is the seal of God?

Let me state here that the purpose of this writeup is neither to castigate religious institutions nor persons. Rather, it is motivated by a solemn sense of responsibility, love and urgency, for even as I write, the beast is preparing and mobilising to deceive as many as possible. Although, inevitably mention will be made of some religious organizations, it is the system rather than the individuals that the Bible identifies. God have in these churches his children who love and worship him according to the limit of their knowledge and light. He accepts their worship so far and even calls them "My people". However, out of love he warns and ask them to "come out of her" so as not to partake in her certain destruction.

Now what exactly is the mark of the beast and the seal of God? The key to answering these questions is to understand that the issue at stake is WORSHIP. Rev 14: 7 says "...fear God and give him glory...and WORSHIP him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water" verse 9 of the same chapter continues with the worship theme; "if anyone WORSHIPS the beast and his image and receives his mark.." on the other hand, the beast forces everyone (except the saved) on the threat of death to WORSHIP the beast. " ...so that it could speak and cause all who refuse to WORSHIP the image to be killed" Rev 13:15

The fact is that the devil had always desire the worship due only to God as Creator. It was this desire that led to his fall from heaven. The Bible records this cosmic drama in Isaiah 14:13-15. Said the devil, " I will ascend to heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north...I will be like the most High" Cast down from heaven along with his rebellious angels, he has continued in his warfare against the most high. Thus today, the sun, moon and stars, reptiles, power, wealth, sex, and even man himself is worship in place of God. At the third temptation of Jesus, he offered him the kingdoms of the world if only he would bow down and worship. (Luke 4:6-7)
So determined and desperate is the devil for worship that he will resort to force and death to compel men to worship him if appeals and deceits fail. Thus the three Hebrew boys were threatened with and thrown into the fiery furnace for refusing to bow and worship the golden image of Babylon.
History will be repeated. Force is the last resort of every false religion. Trials and persecution awaits those who in obedience to God, refuse to worship the beast or his image. A universal decree will make it compulsory for all to worship the modern image of spiritual Babylon or be put to death. "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name". (Rev 13:16-17) But God shall deliver his children.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God (part 2) by crunchyg: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
In God we trust

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) / It Can Be Done / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast-Part 5 (The Mark & 666 Revealed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.