Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) (5277 Views)

Nollywood Actress Akilapa Arraign For Serial Stealing [see Picture] / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by realoke: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some girls are really taking these craze for BB to the extreme. A 200 Level student of the University of Benin stole a Blackberry Phone said to belong to her girlfriend and was given the disgrace of her life by those around, including fellow students. It all happened when her friend started looking for her BB for over 3 hours and could not find it. This girl was asked if she saw the BlackBerry but she No, that she has not seen it.

While the discussion went on, the phone rang and she refuse picking it, it rang again and again until her friend insisted she pick it, but she refuse until argument started which led to neighbours coming to the
scene.

The phone was later discovered and the boys around stripp’ed her nakéd and abused her body…… However what are you thoughts on this jungle justice? see more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/uniben-students-see-what-they-did-to.html

1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its unfair angry angry
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tis' seriously bad and unfair embarassed
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Is she reciting The Lord's Prayer?gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by Ginaz(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
eh ya ......... cry
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by nikkiking(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op r u taking us backward or na ur village witch de hunt u undecided undecided undecided. This na over 30yrs ago na. Abi u don smoke ushobo weeds tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by Qualer: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ginaz:
eh ya ......... cry

shuoo! why are you looking transparent in your picture? cool
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is unfair! angry why did you cover the most educative parts of the picture?! Na only you wan learn?
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by iheanyi40(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
kokoA:
This is unfair! angry why did you cover the most educative parts of the picture?! Na only you wan learn?
baba ehh, I wonder o cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by SimpleVili: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2015
What BlackBerry phone is that?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2015
nikkiking:
Op r u taking us backward or na ur village witch de hunt u undecided undecided undecided. This na over 30yrs ago na. Abi u don smoke ushobo weeds tongue tongue tongue
my dear I just tire, dis thread has been created before na, dis Op it's wa to u ooo

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2015
This is totally not right..... Not fair at all
Re: UNIBEN Students See What They Did To Her For Stealing (SEE PHOTOS) by Tolzeal(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na wao

Taking this Ancient News As a new One ?
Which Century Posters Ahead me they

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! / John Cena Challenges Justin Bieber To Real Life Fight After Meme Goes Viral / Nollywood Most Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.