Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! (1370 Views)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / *Hit Or Miss*? Lagos Bans Sponsorship Of Pilgrims To Mecca, Jerusalem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Contrary to what most of us like to believe, by Gross Domestic Product( GDP), Nigeria remains one of the poorest nations on the surface of the Earth. And a lot of primitive decisions being made by our primitive leaders haven't play a little part in ensuring we remain poor and live in dirty and undignifying environment. One of these decisions is the madness regarding our nation sponsoring some people to both Mecca and Jerusalem every year in the name of pilgrimage. And this nonsensical waste runs into billions of naira that could have been directed into more meaningful projects that will make life more meaningful for millions of Nigeria. This is madness. Pure madness.

Given the level of poverty and underdevelopment in the nation, its beyond belief how we keep wasting ourour monies in visiting Mecca and Jerusalem. See scam!

Anyone who's interested in wasting their money can do so. But it's depressing to see a poor nation budget billions to these two cities.

Blacks will always good when it comes to overdoing whatever it is they've copied and accepted as true.

As a Christian, I need not know where Christ was buried. I need not know where he first slept. I have no business seeing a mustard seed. I've got no business with Israel. It's all bull shit and crap. The governments of these nations make cool money from our tourism to sites they've deliberately preserved to deceive the naive and gullible. Africans dey annoy me too much. We just swallow as true any crap from these White guys.

Nigerian Muslims go to stone the devil at Mecca. Every year. Mecca is already a developed society. If there's any devil to be stoned, he's here in Nigeria. Another religious scam. I don seem to understand us. The devil doesn't die; he must be repeatedly stoned every year.

Every year the economies of these nations are bettered by our wasteful resources. Mecca is better than and more organised than Nigeria . Israel is a developed nation. And yet we still don't think it unwise to continue enriching them any further! Third World nations deliberately allowing themselves to be further impoverished and emasculated. SMH in disgust!

Till Africans start thinking for themselves, they will never develop. You need not visit Jerusalem or Israel to serve God. How have those wasteful journeys bettered our society? How have they benefitted the average Nigerian? Africans just love slavery. They will never think for themselves. They will never question things. They will never question traditions even when these traditions now serve as an albatross to our progress. What a people. So easy to enslave; so easy to subjugate; so easy to control; so docile.

Africans, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery! Think for yourselves. Be Your own bosses. Chart your own destiny. Stop being money making means for the Whites.

Happy Sunday.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided2
Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by crunchyg: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hhhmm
Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by kestolove95(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Swit writ up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by gememerald(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
What a thought!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by MizMyColi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you know what opium is and how addictive it is, you'll understand how inseparable religion is from the masses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
If you know what opium is and how addictive it is, you'll understand how inseparable religion is from the masses.

Karl Marx was in order. Any people who can't think for themselves aren't humans. My lady, one recently returned back from Israel with some mustard seed. I couldn't believe the madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by Viktor1983(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Spot On!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by delishpot: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by mozele(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wrong!

You need to go back and study more about your people...
Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by TheDauraMallam: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

You need Jesus. lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_about_religions
Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by hahn(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
I just love the calibre of brains I'm following on nairaland.

It's so refreshing to click on "following" and read such enlightened topics. We are the change we seek!

Johnnydon22
Menesheh
Plaetton
Frank317
Atheist101

What do you guys think?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
As long as Africans continue to trace their lineage from Adam and Eve, as long as we teach our kids that Israel and Mecca are God's lands, our lands shall continue to suffer. Isaac and Ishmael never stepped foot in Africa.
Why would they care about you? Why would their gods Yahweh and Allah give a Bleep about you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by plaetton: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahn:

It's so refreshing to click on "following" and read such enlightened topics. We are the change we seek!

Johnnydon22
Menesheh
Plaetton
Frank317
Atheist101

What do you guys think?

Religion is a multi-pronged weapon of mass destruction.

Aside from damaging your psyche with fears, guilt and bigotry, it lowers your reasoning skills close to that of a loaf of bread, and then it culturally genocides you by stripping you of your cultural identity, and then finally it , it economically enslaved you to the rapacious greed of the priesthood and bishopricks.

Religious Pilgrimage is another name for economic colonialism, where vassal states pay quarterly or yearly monetary tributes to their overlords, their occupiers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2015
hahn:

Johnnydon22
Menesheh
Plaetton
Frank317
Atheist101

What do you guys think?

Good morning sir. Thanks for those kind and encouraging words. I've learned a lot from you since you commented on that financial Mistakes thread.

Yes. We're the change we seek. Religion has the ability to convert one to a dummy, if cares not taken. It has so enslaved many. But it can only enslave those who can't and won't think. As you ponder the realities of life, you can see through the false garb and then filter what's needed for your soul and discard the rest.

Responsible governments have no business pushing men and women to other nations in the name of religious pilgrimage. It's a shame and a waste.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by menesheh(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You need Jesus. lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_about_religions

She don't believe in jesus, why should she, give me your best reason why she need jesus?
Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by TheDauraMallam: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2015
menesheh:

She don't believe in jesus, why should she, give me your best reason why she need jesus?

Lol. It's a satirical response. I don't believe in Jesus either.

And this one is for you

[img]http://2.bp..com/-r0RyCYMMpzc/UNsiSdN2NjI/AAAAAAAANp0/n7lbRvyi9AQ/s320/tumblr_m8lhjp9e5Y1r4j97go1_500.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by menesheh(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Lol. It's a satirical response. I don't believe in Jesus either.

And this one is for you

[img]http://2.bp..com/-r0RyCYMMpzc/UNsiSdN2NjI/AAAAAAAANp0/n7lbRvyi9AQ/s320/tumblr_m8lhjp9e5Y1r4j97go1_500.jpg[/img]

Hahaha funny wink

Frankly, i wish all these utopia and unimaginable good promises in the three Abrahamic religions are not vapid and fantasies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! by plaetton: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
menesheh:

Hahaha funny wink

Frankly, i wish all these utopia and unimaginable good promises in the three Abrahamic religions are not vapid and fantasies.

They are like Insurance policies that promises to pay you a stupendous sum , not your survivors, after you're dead.
grin
Mental and economic slavery, of course, being the premium you pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ : Read The Life & Times Of A Man Who Call Himself "Jesus Of Oyingbo" / Witchcraft Attacks / "MMM Is Satanic; If You're Involved, You're Demonic" - Apostle Suleman (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.