Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,736 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Have You Learnt From Today's Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Have You Learnt From Today's Sermon (373 Views)

What Did You Learn From Today's Sermon? / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / What You Learnt In Church Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt From Today's Sermon by Swaggzkid: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015

Won't go too far on this ,many might beef but i just want to get my point straight!

Many of us go to church late when the reverend,bishop or pastor has finished preaching,You are guilty of
this.

Only few hear the gospel, and some sleeping while the sermon is ongoing . I didn't go to church today sha, God understands grin

To those that went to church and heard the sermon this question goes to you
"What have you learnt from today's sermon? And has it touched you?

Let's hear and learn from what you have to say,
No silly comments.
Thanks.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Today's Sermon by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer You Need To See / Always Aim Higher / Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.