Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (42146 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by WoodenGate: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
If d military raid them now.

Many animals on nairaland ll be crying witch hunt...
Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by IceDude(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Such a handsome youngman...eyecandie. cry He even has my favourite chocolate colour.
RIP to him. It's well with his soul, he died fighting for a cause he believed in.

How do their wives and loved ones cope?
The Lord is their strength.
tongue
Kachisbarbie:
Such a handsome youngman...eyecandie. cry He even has my favourite chocolate colour.
RIP to him. It's well with his soul, he died fighting for a cause he believed in.

How do their wives and loved ones cope?
The Lord is their strength.
I also have chocolate colour
Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by olumalcolm(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wen soldiers start dem own nw,some pple will say govt is fighting d south south.
Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by NigerMan1: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
I wanted you to broaden your submission because it was clear you're NOT referring to the Robbers alone. You asked how did I know if they were Armed Robbers? Alas, the report said they were PIRATES.

My dear, pirates is the fancy name for Armed Robbers who ply their evil trade on the sea and waters. So why should you indirectly be calling out to a larger group? When crime is committed, the work of the Govt is to apply relevant agencies such as Police, Intelligence network, courts to fish them out out and get them prosecuted.

About ODI Massacre: The ODI incidence wasn't by Pirates. It was carried out by the militants when the Niger Delta militancy was at it's infancy. But going after innocent people never solve the problem anyway.

And I disagree with you about Soldiers going for 'revenge' as you suppose. We must not permit our mind to sub-consciously accept such heinous actions by the State is normal: Police or Soldiers go on killing spree to avenge lost colleagues

omojoshy:
Why is your conscience disturbing you? When I say "Some people" did I mention your name or do you think I'm NOT from South South too? And how did you know it was Armed Rubbers that carried out the killings? Were you an Eye-witness or spoke-person?

Did you know the implications of what took place? Have you forgotten the ODI massacre? When I say "Some people" it could be your so called Armed rubbers, militants or Crude Oil thieves. Be objective before you attack people innocently. I just pray the Solders don't come back for a revenge.....the outcome could lead to nothing but a War.
Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
NigerMan1:
I wanted you to broaden your submission because it was clear you're NOT referring to the Robbers alone. You asked how did I know if they were Armed Robbers? Alas, the report said they were PIRATES.

My dear, pirates is the fancy name for Armed Robbers who ply their evil trade on the sea and waters. So why should you indirectly be calling out to a larger group? When crime is committed, the work of the Govt is to apply relevant agencies such as Police, Intelligence network, courts to fish them out out and get them prosecuted.

About ODI Massacre: The ODI incidence wasn't by Pirates. It was carried out by the militants when the Niger Delta militancy was at it's infancy. But going after innocent people never solve the problem anyway.

And I disagree with you about Soldiers going for 'revenge' as you suppose. We must not permit our mind to sub-consciously accept such heinous actions by the State is normal: Police or Soldiers go on killing spree to avenge lost colleagues

Noted my guy....U have spoken well. To trek back a little on memory lane, OBJ sent Solders to ODI purely on a PEACE-KEEPING mission, some community tagged Militants attacked and killed some of the Solders and made away with their guns/weapons. When more Solders came back for a revenge, the ENTIRE ODI community was reduced to arches, Goats, chickens and innocent souls were not left out.

So like I have said earlier, I pray the Solders don't embark on a revenge mission to Nembe this time around. They don't care if the culprits were Armed Rubbers, Sea Pirates or Militants. It's FUN to them shooting at sight. I'm sure my point is understood now?

Good night and remain blessed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates by comfortergirl(f): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
may the good lord have mercy on your soul.RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.