Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! (779 Views)

Yesaa Annual Agribusiness Summit 2017 / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! by hipinnacle: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Will you like to be part of this ground-breaking event taking place in Akure, Ondo-state?

A time has come to re-visit the agricultural sector and tap the innumerable wealth in it. Ou will be missing a huge opportunity if you do not avail yourself the rear opportunity by strategically positioning yourself as a stakeholder in this all important industry-agro-industry. Get yourself ready to attend this massive summit of agricultural professionals. A gathering of who matters in the agribusiness sector…

The upcoming 9th Western Nigeria International Agricultural Summit (WESNAGRIC SUMMIT 2015) will provide a common ground for both local and international Agribusiness, producers, Marketers, Importer and Exporters and other Stakeholders, to interact and share ideas on opportunities available in agribusiness across the world.
The Agribusiness conference, exhibition and training is a unique opportunity to learn about the farming/agribusiness, network with agribusiness professionals and is designed to promote both local and international agribusiness, food and nutrition, Agribusiness Marketing/ Information, Entrepreneurship, Production, Processing, Agric Financing and Insurance, Equipment/Tractors, Export and Agro business enterprises development. For more Info- http://agromerchant.com/2015/08/9th-western-nigeria-international-agribusiness-summit-2015-calling/

1 Like

Re: 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! by dannydolly: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I believe this will be a good event most especially for those of us would be and aspiring Agropreneurs. Anybody intending to attend should please indicate here and maybe we can combine resources and attend. I've made some enquiries, the registration is #2000 at the venue. The executive is #5000 per participant. Hotel is available starting from #3000. Please check this link for more details and contact the listed number for any other questions.

https://agropreneurnaija./
Re: 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Op:
Another chance of meeting you in person.
I will be there.

Please try call me before the programme so that I can have your number.

More success
Re: 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! by dannydolly: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Anybody going for this conference should please indicate here. I'm in Abeokuta and I need like 3 people to move with me. If interested drop your contact details and let's talk. God bless you all.
Re: 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! by aym772000: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello,
Please ,when and where precisely, will be this year's western nigeria agri- business summit in ondo State?i.e 2016. my e mail aym772000@yahoo.com 08023667011

(1) (Reply)

2016 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP), Announced. / 100tonnes Raw Cashew, Palm Kernel Nuts And Dry Split Ginger. / Hybrid Palm Tree Nursery For Sale At A Giveaway Price In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.