Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) (60997 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Donzee02(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
In Sean tizzle voice #Abiamo
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
ain't no woman alive DAT can take my mama place cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by vinas(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijareferee:
you_are_nothing_without_your_mother

And u think u are something without Ur father?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Akinife(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice one.....its a taboo in Yoruba land tho...
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Alajiki(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
All I see is a masquerade keening before an elderly woman grin cheesy cheesy...

Phoolish, unkaltured, nincomfoof.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Motherhood is supreme and anyone who doesn't honor his or her mother is a loser. smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by hafeeanubasy: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
you are a fool. He should dressed naked like yourself

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by hafeeanubasy: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
you are a fool. He should have dressed naked like yourself.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by yakamata(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
never forget your root and you shall always know where you are going
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by mathinips(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you expect from him before. Mother's blessing is key to any man's success
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Temitemi jedijedi better go and find work
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by legatto(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
U were not born with senses @ all
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Lamido no dey sweat

cool
AC dey inside him clothes now
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Always known him to be a humble guy. Long live the emir.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
IYANGBALI:
AC dey inside him clothes now
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm searching to see if I'd read a comment like,'ahhhhh! He's not suppose to do that as an emir'.
-words from some numbskull shaaa.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na lagbaja me dey see oo
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Lamido no dey sweat

cool

The turban get inbuilt AC.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by igbakigba2t15: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Supposing SHE betrayed Him in one way or the other .....like wanting to poison him or simply hating him because he resembles his father whom she hates passionately? Women Sorry Mothers can be a character....some people are unfortunate while most are lucky to have loving and understanding mothers....these days!
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by mdbissalla(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
175:
Powerful Testimony! During church service, this 16-year old pastor's daughter stood up and says: "praise the Lord!" everybody shouted with joy, "Hallelujah". She continued: "since the age of 13, I've been experiencing painful monthly periods. But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Jimmy in his house, my monthly periods have stopped for more than 3 months now. No more pain, no more menstruation. You can see I'm even getting fatter and prettier. We are starting to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning. Praise the Lord". The whole church was silent! Brother Jimmy fainted
thats d power of prayer from prayer worriors
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
In contrast, Fayose will choose to stone his mother in public by declaring that she wears pampers just to bolster his political might.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by ucluiz: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
I should start crying because one Aboki was kneeling down to greet her mum. Why don,t he naked himself to show the whole world how respectful he is. Bunch of psychopath.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by moshmod101(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Iya ni Wura...mowo iwaju morie ...moweyin morie...iyami!!!!Iyani wura....bi mo pa 5 naira wagba 3 naira momo mi!!!#Iyaniwura
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by tomakint: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
grin cheesy cheesy You ehn............ grin grin cheesy

Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
How odd.....

How will you bow to the woman who gave birth to you
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by marv1: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good one from the sultan respecting his mother.... BUT he looks like a masqurade............ Does he have air conditioner inside those wrappers?........... Sultan SLS you dey try.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
fayahsoul:
only honourable parents deserve honour. Unfortunately most parents are far from honourable. If parents did their job correctly at home society wont be filled with psychotic narcissistic self hating individuals.
You are absolutely wrong, most parents are honorable and only minority of parents are not.
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by stchinedu: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijareferee:
you_are_nothing_without_your_mother
I feel you! Na your mama born you. cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emyemyberry:
And so!
Does it stop the naira from falling?
Will it end bokoharam?
Fyi,the govt. In power is a PHOTOGRAPHIC one

He_goat... rabbish
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by kenoz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
So ?
Re: Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
and?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.